Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Dwarf Are You??
Rofl

I know i did this yesterday but im bashful and its so right… everybody whos known me would say these things but on-line its probably not bashful… im not sure how i feel about this but its correct even though i found a couple questions a bit odd… like maybe they wouldnt say im bashful if they really knew what i would do if i found a woman in my cottage… id ask her to leave… quite firmly…

Bashful. It's not absurd. Smile

Woollyhats Wrote:I can see how you got yours... You're usually a funny and happy person, but when you're angry, it's like, "Woah, let's take a step back.". Not that it's a bad thing, wish I was a bit more like that actually :tongue:

I thought I would get Happy, I got this:

"You are Doc. Although you wouldn't consider yourself a leader, the people around you do. You truly care about others and want to do your best to keep them happy and well. You are optimistic and smart and want to make the world a better place. You could probably learn to relax a bit more. You definitely deserve to have a day off and spend time with friends!"

And once I get into personality quizzes I'm always hooked on doing a few of them. I might do a few more random quizzes before bed.

I also got the doc heh
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

You are Doc. Although you wouldn't consider yourself a leader, the people around you do. You truly care about others and want to do your best to keep them happy and well. You are optimistic and smart and want to make the world a better place. You could probably learn to relax a bit more. You definitely deserve to

Yup, I'm Grumpy! Roflmao