Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple iPad 2
Apple - iPad - All-new design. Video calls. HD video. And more.

[Image: apple-ipad-2-mockup-ces-06-570x377.jpg]

What do y'all think about the new iPod 2? My friend really really wants to get it. He has the first iPad and he hopes to get an iPad 2 soon. He's gonna sell his first iPad. He was gonna get the iPad 2 first, but they were sold out of them.

I really don't like the iPad, to be brutally honest. It's just this big oversized iPod/iPhone and it really doesn't do anything for me. I got super bored after using the paintbrush-like program. It didn't really do anything for me whatsoever. I'm also not too crazy about touch-screen stuff. Will all things be touch screen? I can't stand touch screen phones. Ugh, I guess I'm obsolete, like someone in another chat room I go to told me.

Don't you think apple is realeasing to many things? how are we meant to keep up? =/

XoXMistahJayXoX Wrote:Don't you think apple is realeasing to many things? how are we meant to keep up? =/
The quicker they make your old one obsolete the quicker they can take more money from ya!

Well...thats what they seem to think anyway.Rolleyes

I personally have little interest in it.
I tried the first one.
Its nothing special. It just...does things. Just seemed like a bigger iPhone.
Its still an interesting gadget, don't get me wrong, i love some of the cool things you can do with these iOS products. But its just not enough to make me buy one.(Especially because of how EXPENSIVE they are, and the fact it will be obsolete by the next year.)
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Apple ain't the only one making new products, think of all the cell phone companies. They release a lot of stuff. You get one thing and it's obsolete within months or a year.

UltraDude Wrote:Apple ain't the only one making new products, think of all the cell phone companies. They release a lot of stuff. You get one thing and it's obsolete within months or a year.
I know.Confusedmile:

But with Apple products it even more of a pain. As they tend to be even more expensive than other phones.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

the daft thing is that the "new" updates they keep being out are not really new as they already had the new features but hold them back,so people think they are getting the latest technology but really they aren't.

I was tempted to buy the old ipad as they are loads cheaper now but like the op says they are just one big iphone and I have one of those,nearly did though.

I hate apple, plain and simple.

I want an apple Ipad not the second one though i like it when they realease new products into the market because then the older editions become really low in value and it can be something worth desiring... As things go out of stock and become dis continued they then overtime accumilate value

Kindest regards

zeon

I only have one word for the Ipad!

zeon Wrote:I want an apple Ipad not the second one though i like it when they realease new products into the market because then the older editions become really low in value and it can be something worth desiring... As things go out of stock and become dis continued they then overtime accumilate value

Kindest regards

zeon

I was told there was programming issues with the iPad one, like it wouldn't function properly when you were dealing with interactive Internet pages and such. Basically they released the ipad2 earlier cuz they couldn't do an update to fix all of the problems on the 1 so the 2 is supposed to have the fixes for the 1st one. So not sure how much of that is true but research before you buy an ipad1