Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Black Men Becoming More Sensitive?
Twlight must burn. VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE. ALSO THE MALE LEAD ISN'T EVEN ATTRACTIVE

*cough*

I have nothing relevant to add to this thread.

MisterLove Wrote:I have no idea if they're becoming more sensitive or not, but I find them HOT!

I've had sex with a few black guys and they were all gorgeous.
the black men in boston are funny and sensitive.been hanging out with them since i was 14.they didnt care if i was gay or straight.turns out im gay and were still friends.

EuroGuy1 Wrote:
partisan Wrote:Dreamer, what stupid comments, by your reckoning no white person should be aloud to reply to this thread.

Go and SAY what you said to a black guy or asian guy about white people!

Dont jump on euroguy for his comments, and YOU talk about generalisation. Start telling us whats racist yeah!
Ok gotta go now with my EASY PRIVELLAGED life!
Thank you.

I didn't make racist comments @ dreamer. I shared my opinion with you guys. I've lived a short time in Berlin and as you may know, it's a melting pot. Of course I had interactions with other cultures (and the Black one too, also online!) and I just say I HAVE noticed. I wanted to apologize but that's NOT necessary because it's MY opinion.

I don't know why you're attacking me. I know how Black guys are. Sure, most of them were really laid back guys with a good sense of humor. But I could never date a Black guy, not because of his race. It's because of the cultural differences/values they've been taught and live by now. Not to mention that it's scientifically proven that Black people (especially men) tend to be very promiscuous. It's how you're raised; if your culture indoctrinates you with the idea that's important (what surely is NOT the case with White people for your information!!!) to have money/bitches/cars, than you'll strive to live by these standards.

@partisan, "by my reckoning", white people can make all of the ignorant comments they'd like to on this thread. I never said I was opposed to freedom of stupidity. Secondly, a generalization (in this case) is to place an entire group of people under one umbrella of characteristics, therefore you can't accuse me of doing so, since by coining the term "white privilege", it was specifically targeted toward euroguy1 (not you and every white person in existence), and his narrow-minded view of black people, which came off offensively, and statistically speaking, is more common among those blessed with white privilege. Most white people aren't racist, obviously.

Also, just like you have the right to jump on me for my comments for clarifying that black people aren't the walking stereotypes euroguy1 favors, I have the same right to share my personally held perspectives based on my life experiences (just like euroguy1 does to share on his).

@euroguy1, I wasn't so much attacking you, as I was enlightening you on the facts. Also, I don't want/need an apology. That wasn't my intent. My tone came off harsh because you judging black people based on the few interactions you've had, and stereotypes you've come to indulge in, based on faulty, laughable statistics is unfortunate.

Question: How does this sound?

I know how gay guys are. I'm just referring to what I HAVE noticed.

I could never associate with gay guys, not because they're gay. It's because of the cultural differences/values they've been taught and live by now. Not to mention that it's scientifically proven that gay people tend to have serious mental health problems, are very promiscuous, and have AIDS. It's how you're raised; if your culture indoctrinates you with the idea that's important (what surely is NOT the case with straight people for your information!!!) to have pride in infinitely reckless anonymous unprotected sex with any and every person you see walking down the street, than you'll strive to live by these standards.

Subtle racism IS racism people... (which doesn't even apply to euroguy1 since he's blatantly open about his).

I respect opinions, even one's that are flawed.

EuroGuy1 Wrote:But I could never date a Black guy, not because of his race. It's because of the cultural differences/values they've been taught and live by now. Not to mention that it's scientifically proven that Black people (especially men) tend to be very promiscuous. It's how you're raised; if your culture indoctrinates you with the idea that's important (what surely is NOT the case with White people for your information!!!) to have money/bitches/cars, than you'll strive to live by these standards.

Maybe you're expressing yourself poorly, but this does sound like racism (not the cross burning kind, but still bigotry). While generalities have their place, applying them to every single individual automatically is not how they're intended (they're more for keeping in mind as you get to know someone while realizing plenty of exceptions to the rule exist), and just as many white people--perhaps especially gay men as yourself--are very promiscuous, not all black people are. What you're doing isn't keeping generalities in mind (as otherwise you would be CAUTIOUS about dating a black guy not say "I could never"), you're applying character traits to all black people, which is NOT scientific, and that's very racist (no matter how abhorrent it would be to you to burn a cross, just as most homophobes don't want to actually harm gays, just keep us as a distance because they view us as you view blacks).

Y'all just need to stop discriminating over race, sexuality, and even religion. This is getting really old on this site, which is supposed to be about acceptance. We're all human and we all deserve to be treated as such. I think Pix and Dreamer summed it up for this topic pretty well. You can't judge an individual because of the "group" they belong to.

EuroGuy1 Wrote:I don't know why you're attacking me. I know how Black guys are. Sure, most of them were really laid back guys with a good sense of humor. But I could never date a Black guy, not because of his race. It's because of the cultural differences/values they've been taught and live by now. Not to mention that it's scientifically proven that Black people (especially men) tend to be very promiscuous. It's how you're raised; if your culture indoctrinates you with the idea that's important (what surely is NOT the case with White people for your information!!!) to have money/bitches/cars, than you'll strive to live by these standards.

Oh jesus. I had said on your other thread that not being attracted to black people wasn't racist... but that was before I saw your reasoning. I mean... where do I start?

"I know how Black guys are"
Er... what? Every single one of them? You got them all pegged, huh?

"it's scientifically proven that Black people tend to be very promiscuous"
Where? Where on earth has that been proven!? Name one legitimate source where it has been proven that a persons colour makes them more prone to promiscuity, and The Cleveland Show is not a reference!

I mean, you're culture being "indoctrinated" into you has nothing to do with your skin colour, it has to do with where you're brought up. If you're brought up "on da streets" - as you would probably call it - as opposed to "a good ol' christian town", your views would be very different, regardless of the colour of your skin. Being born a certain colour doesn't give a single guarantee as to who you'll grow up to be... that's just ridiculous Laugh

Rant over.

All I can really say is that everyone has their emotions and their emotional times. Everyone's sensitivity differs and to say that a certain group of people are more/less sensitive is of little consequence. When people begin to rationalize/make assumptions about a certain group of people, stereotypes are born. Look at people for who they are as individuals, that's the only way to accurately define them for who they are.

I'll also say that the guy I'm supposed to be going on a date with is black and he isn't so much sensitive but he isn't afraid to share his emotions. I can have a bad day and he supports me and tries to cheer me up, he lets me have my bad days without making me feel worse about it. He will tell me things like, "I wish I could make you feel better" or "It's okay to have a bad day because there will be better ones." He has his moody days too and I support him through them as well. He's not afraid to talk about his feelings and he's as sweet as can be. Plus he has cute names for things that I find adorable Big Grin

MisterLove Wrote:I have no idea if they're becoming more sensitive or not, but I find them HOT!

I've had sex with a few black guys and they were all gorgeous.
Why thank you lol