Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Black Men Becoming More Sensitive?
Hottest black guy EVER:

[Image: idris.jpg]

I vote for Idris Elba as the next James Bond.

MisterLove Wrote:Hottest black guy EVER:

[Image: idris.jpg]

I vote for Idris Elba as the next James Bond.

No...I have to say its Darryl Morris from "Charmed".
[Image: 1274539d1292522034-actors-actresses-of-charmed-s4.jpg]

To answer your question....no.

Black guys seem even MORE violent, aggressive, asinine, hateful, and rude as hell than ever before.

I think black people in general have gotten a lot more violent and aggressive. Back in the 70's and 80's it was all pretty easy going (for the most part)...but I noticed in the late 90's, most black people, especially the men, have gotten a lot more negative, hateful, and violent.

No, not all, but on "the whole"....so I say no, they havent gotten softer or show more feelings/emotion.

When did this become the hottest Black Guy of the Day thread? Rofl

Well, since my Drakey is technically Mixed, I'd have to say;

Sage the Gemini...those eyes gurl...
[Image: Sage_The_Gemini.jpg]

partisan Wrote:Dreamer, what stupid comments, by your reckoning no white person should be aloud to reply to this thread.

Go and SAY what you said to a black guy or asian guy about white people!

Dont jump on euroguy for his comments, and YOU talk about generalisation. Start telling us whats racist yeah!
Ok gotta go now with my EASY PRIVELLAGED life!

Thank you.

I didn't make racist comments @ dreamer. I shared my opinion with you guys. I've lived a short time in Berlin and as you may know, it's a melting pot. Of course I had interactions with other cultures (and the Black one too, also online!) and I just say I HAVE noticed. I wanted to apologize but that's NOT necessary because it's MY opinion.

I don't know why you're attacking me. I know how Black guys are. Sure, most of them were really laid back guys with a good sense of humor. But I could never date a Black guy, not because of his race. It's because of the cultural differences/values they've been taught and live by now. Not to mention that it's scientifically proven that Black people (especially men) tend to be very promiscuous. It's how you're raised; if your culture indoctrinates you with the idea that's important (what surely is NOT the case with White people for your information!!!) to have money/bitches/cars, than you'll strive to live by these standards.

MisterTinkles Wrote:No...I have to say its Darryl Morris from "Charmed".
[Image: 1274539d1292522034-actors-actresses-of-charmed-s4.jpg]

DANNNNNGGGGG that guys is sexy!

Wait, is this thread serious?
Can we really make such broad generalisations even remotely accurately?
I doubt it, and I think to do so is stupid a little insulting.

Yes its serious genersis. Did you read one of them. Yes insulting. None of y,all said a thing! I see its onlr right to be offended when it suits your needs, you jokers.

Krupt Wrote:I think people in general are becoming more sensitive. [...]

Yes and maybe more sentimental, as well. Movies are always a great barometer of our time and today's kids don't seem to care much about action films and big muscles (e.g. the recent b.o. flops of the 2013 movies starring Schwarzenegger and Stallone), they prefer romantic comedies and cute vampires.

^^

I'm not so sure about that. The Avengers is just one example of movies of big muscles and raw, physical combat action that was EXTREMELY popular among boys.

I suspect the majority of boys who saw any of the Twilight moves were dragged there by their girlfriends (just as many females who see say a Jackass movie were dragged there by their boyfriends).