Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Canadian right to be worried?
I'm assuming this article was a comedic one. Quite funny.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:I'm assuming this article was a comedic one. Quite funny.

No not really, read it back and you'd realise that the author kind of take him/herself quite seriously, the example given may sounds funny to anyone with unbiased stereotypical shit about it, but a common uneducated person will eat this up as being the truth since he/she is using very common stereotypes that are generally believed to be real.

Jake Wrote:No not really, read it back and you'd realise that the author kind of take him/herself quite seriously.

Well, I don't take the author seriously, so to me this is little else but comedy. Chances are I won't be the only one.

Jake Wrote:but a common uneducated person will eat this up as being the truth since he/she is using very common stereotypes that are generally believed to be real.

You've just described the structure and effect of almost every bit of news out there.

Whataver crap that passes for information is abundant and uneducated folks who believe anything are also in abundance. C'est la vie, Jake.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Well, I don't take the author seriously, so to me this is little else but comedy. Chances are I won't be the only one.

You've just described the structure and effect of almost every bit of news out there.

Whataver crap that passes for information is abundant and uneducated folks who believe anything are also in abundance. C'est la vie, Jake.

Unfortunately you're damn right buddy LOL! "Id est in vitae via."

You know what I'm going to do regardless of who the fuck gets elected?
[Image: CbyMRSUUEAIyFZb.jpg]
Mind my own business and enjoy my life.
I am so sick and fucking tired of all of this fear mongering bullshit the mother fucking media spouts out about every little mother fucking thing.

BREAKING NEWS: AN ANT MOVED. THE WORLD IS ENDING. NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST IN THREE SECONDS!!!!!

You know when I'll start caring about any of this shit from now on? When a nuke drops on my mother fucking head. Because the media in all forms at this point is nothing but fear mongering and total BULLSHIT trying to divide everyone and pit everybody against everybody. It's sickening. I'm sick of it.

Cobalt Out!

^ And said behavior on the media is enacted on purpose, trust me. People injected with constant fear, internally divided by political rethoric are easier to control, manipulate and exploit. And that control of people is what keeps the elites (anywhere, btw) filthy rich.