Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Gay People in Denial?
ConfusedAluse

It is normal for gay men to be attracted to men, likewise gay women are attracted to womem, and bisexuals are attracted to both. Just like straight people are attracted to the opposite sex, very easy to work that one at.

Downplaying, depends what part of the world you live, some places are frigging danagerous to admit your gay.

What is normal, to what?

Why does this someone think gays are in denial?

There is no such thing as 'normal'.
Everybody is different, so how can anybody be 'normal'?

And an American spouting uneducated and abusive comments? surely not!
Wink

yes in the english language "you people" is degrading but it can also be used if someone is in denial for sure. So he probably wasn't trying to be rude/degrading.

For example: When I started to go to drug rehab, I was in total denial about being a "drug addict". I would often say to myself, I'm not like those people, when in fact I was just like everyone of them.

Just like when someone goes in a chatroom, whoi's gay and typses "hey you fags" ...they are in major denial and it's how they seperate it.

Marshlander i hope you are having an easier time now, that's terrible news.

gaygay33 Wrote:...Marshlander i hope you are having an easier time now, that's terrible news.
Thanks, I have had many (and much worse) days than that one. I've had a great few days with PA, but now I'm back in England with some interesting work prospects, although not much money will come in till after Christmas. Maybe it's time to get a proper job ... in which case shelf-stacking in France awaits, I'm sure.

many people who are gay may be in denial at first but eventually most come out of the closet