Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Scorpios men or women the best lovers
I read that the scorpios are very passionate and can last long in bed. What do you guys think?
An eye for an eye

Definitely true Dan Flirty-wink-smiley

Krupt Wrote:oh what would a woman know...you just lay there and the men do all the hard work.

hahahahahahahahaha...oh dear I made myself laugh...I'm terrible Murial Smile

Oooh, you're so sassy, I got burnt!

Wait a minute, that would mean that lesbians achieve nothing in bed, and I know that to be untrue!

I don't much believe in starsigns but I do love everything said about Scorpios, it's all true.

I don't know much about lesbian sex. But maybe lesbian sex unnerves (straight) men out because women are having fun and getting satisfaction entirely independently of them, which they can't bear. Must feel so disempowering to them, hahaha.

I've noticed the older I get, the longer I last, which works out great, I like sex.

However So, Scorpios are also said to be akin to Leos, in that while Leos are Possessive, Agressive(not abusively so) lovers, Scorpios are Tenacious lovers...

Hmmm, perhaps this would be conducive to the longevity of said fucking ^o^

However, Libras conquer all, as we, governed by Venus, are quite adept in the ways of sexual competency and are the most intune with our sexuality. Venus after all, represents Love,Beauty, Sex, Fertility, and Prosperity.

We win :p

Sorry Scorpios ^o^

I'm a scorpio but i dont act like one

If I believed the sex traits for my sign then I'm a kinky BDSM fanatic who can't help being unfaithful and loves orgies, which I'm not.

Kinda hard to believe that a world population of 7 billion can be categorised into 12 personality traits (or four elements)

I'm Aries... what does that means D;?

Undreamt Wrote:I'm a scorpio but i dont act like one

I am a scorpio too. Smile I do act like one some times.
An eye for an eye