Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Scorpios men or women the best lovers
Well I'm Leo, but I don't see myself as posessive and agressive at all. Also I don't really agree about Scorpios being the best lovers, at least not in my experience.

I'm an uber-scorpio and have like 5 signs in scorpio. We're said to be the most misunderstood of the astrological lot. Part if it is because, by nature, we tend to care more about other people's experiences than we do in sharing our own. The other part is because we have three totems that represent us rather than two like every other sign. The most unevolved scorpios are represented by the scorpion whose primary concern is power, then comes the chameleon who seeks wealth, and finally the Phoenix who represents transcendence.

Being so much about other people's experience definitely doesn't hurt our reputation between the sheets. Couple that with a willingness to explore both the dark and spiritual sides of life and you have a formula for some awesome lovin'.

I'm good at what I do, and some of the best sex I've ever had was with another scorpio (who actually shared the same birth day). That said, Virgo and Pisces have done me right in the past, and the new beau is a Leo who is starting to show me what they're made of.

I haven't defined for myself how much astrology means to me, but recently I got a free chart reading at alabe (have your birthday, place, and time ready) and it was pretty remarkably accurate for me.

Forgive any typos, I'm typing this one handed on my phone with an orphaned baby squirrel in my other.

why are gay men obsessed with astrology when they reject other faith based systems?
[Image: ask-a-question-astrology.jpg]

I'm a Scorpio, and very passionate, but I don't put any stock in Astrology.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Astrology - No. Astronomys the interesting one.

Though if i couldve picked i still would have been libra because i love the scales and the balance/harmony it represents.

Though i put more stock in eye colours, i think eye colours do say something but im not sure what

I never tried the women but I can assure you the men are absolutely amazing.

Its my understanding that scorpions are stinging bastards, that will kill you at the drop of the hat.

And they hide in everything, they will climb into your shoes just for the pleasure to sting you.

Kill them all I say...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Its my understanding that scorpions are stinging bastards, that will kill you at the drop of the hat.

And they hide in everything, they will climb into your shoes just for the pleasure to sting you.

Kill them all I say...

*Gasp* :o !!

BA, you know how I feel about that! Sad Don't harm a life...

But as for Scorpios...well, We can make an Island for them...to put their stingers in one another :p

There may be bad news here. Scorpio was the serial killer in the movie Dirty Harry (do NOT say it was my dad's favourite film!), and therefore one of the bad guys.

Kevin Wrote:If I believed the sex traits for my sign then I'm a kinky BDSM fanatic who can't help being unfaithful and loves orgies, which I'm not.

Kinda hard to believe that a world population of 7 billion can be categorised into 12 personality traits (or four elements)

Actually, that's not how astrology works, it's far more complicated than that. I'm not asserting it's true, I'm just pointing out that you don't understand even basic astrology if you think there are "only 12 personality traits" rather than all the complexity that goes into it.