Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Scorpios men or women the best lovers
^^^ Sun-sign, moon sign, planets in what ever house, Saturn's Return, Moon in trajectory with some planet, Natal and Sun and Triads and lots of other things (I mayn't have gotten the words right).

Then there is precession. The stars have moved in the heavens. While I am called a Taurus I was actually born in the sign of Aries because the zodiac and precessed a full month and a handful of days.

So while astrologers keep their faces buried in their charts and books 2000 years out of date, they forget to look up to see that the stars have moved.

Sadly, most astrological techno=babble is sort of inane and can be interpreted two ways, or worse applies pretty much equally to all signs.

Yeah, baby, Scorpios do well and last through the night and then some with all the right "party favors".

Pix Wrote:Actually, that's not how astrology works, it's far more complicated than that. I'm not asserting it's true, I'm just pointing out that you don't understand even basic astrology if you think there are "only 12 personality traits" rather than all the complexity that goes into it.

Actually, I do know how astrology works.

There are star signs, alignment of suns and stars and planets and moon, major traits for each element within the zodiac. Your traits are dependent on the date you were born, the time you were born and the place, that mixed with the the year you were born and chinese astrology and yadda yadda yadda..

I spent my entire teenage years buying books upon books upon books based on astrology and if I allowed these things to determine how my life ought to be directed then I would've never been with my real life partner whose sign is least compatible with mine. I would'e enjoyed my previous job a bit better as my horoscope said so and so forth.

In the end, the major traits of these signs are still categorised into 12 parts with 4 major traits split among them in the order of Fire, Earth, Air and Water and people live their lives following these things saying "OMG, that's me" but let's compare this with religion, and religious followers can also state the same thing when some guy gifted with prophecy tells someone something about their life and where things are heading for them or some guy gifted with heavenly tongues sending shivers up your spine. It's the very same.

Life is far too complex and have far too many unexpected twists and turns, and we are all different.

Sure Scorpios are passionate lovers, but so is everyone else when they find that special someone who shares their passion.

Sure Sagittarius are aggressive lovers, but the same applies to Leo and Aries, heck it applies to everyone who shares the aggressive taste

Sure Virgos are tender, and Libras love to be loved as they are ruled by Venus, and Taureans love the combination of aggression and tenderness, but in the end we are all different and life's far to unexpected and has myriads of tiny secrets that are ready to leap out at you to have a life that is meant to follow certain paths..

Besides, there are actually 13 signs of the zodiac rather than 12 and most of us actually fall under the sign before or after the star signs which we all were taught to believe in.

Sorry to go against the grain and disagreeing with the Astrological beliefs, but then I am Aquarius, and we are are well known for taking the opposite direction when everyone else goes a certain path in life. Smile

You are passionate, because that's who you are.. a passionate, loving human being and your star sign has nothing to do with it.

It's been proven that people have a tendency to relate to generalized personality descriptions. That explains why some people end up actually believing in horoscopes. Astrology is the opposite of reason.

I'm a Nesbitt, it's one of the lesser known astrological signs. In fact so few people were born under the sign of Nesbitt, it was discontinued many years back.

As to Scorpios being good lovers, I seem to recall that they were just that, running a close second to Nesbitts.

cardiganwearer Wrote:I'm a Nesbitt, it's one of the lesser known astrological signs. In fact so few people were born under the sign of Nesbitt, it was discontinued many years back.

As to Scorpios being good lovers, I seem to recall that they were just that, running a close second to Nesbitts.

Nesbitt? You are a mathematical inequality?

[Image: 23d86e0d6615d381075a8957ad51a9e3.png]

Well, now I've seen everything.