Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Zombie Movies Getting Boring?
So just a random off thread nothing awesome. so i've been looking for zombie movies and every time i find one its always the same old storyline. either the military fighting off the zombies, or a group of people in a hospital fighting them off. its like where is all the good stuff?, the only good zombie movie i really enjoyed was dawn of the dead and god knows that is so old!

what do you guys think? xx Smile

Zombie movies are my favorite but I rarely like any of the new ones. The good news...The Walking Dead TV Series which is on DVD now kicks ass. The bad news...24 Days later was a great premise except that the zombies were running like Olympians and there is no way I can accept that so I really was disappointed. The Walking Dead took the premise of the guy in the hospital waking up and did a much better job.

My favorite zombie movies...

The original Night of the Living Dead
The remake of Night of the Living Dead
The original Dawn of the Dead
Resident Evil
The remake of Dawn of the Dead
Resident Evil 2 Apocalypse
Diary of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead

I would say Resident evil and Zombie land are my two favorite zombie movies. Dont really care for the rest though.

YES!
Zombie moveis are. I want medieval dragon movies!
Where there are awesome dragons and people getting killed in war with swords and bows and arrows!!!

Yes they are getting boring, it's the same with the movies about agents, end of the world, aliens attacking the Earth
and Americans as always saving our population and planet though they always save us... It is all hell boring and predictible I like the new HBO show Game of Thrones

Shaun of the dead is the funniest zombie film watch it Smile

there are some truly crap zombie movies out there for me the best has got to be 28 days later

I never watched that I am scared shitless to watch a horror or something i cant tolerate that many to be honest i like resident evil as i know what the game is like

Kiid, I am right there with you. There is so many more options in the magical world and dragons are one of the top among them!! I definately agree.

yes zombie movies are getting very boring same ol same ol

resident evil and shawn of the dead are the two zombie movies i really like