Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Zombie Movies Getting Boring?
I find most Zombie movies boring, once you've seen one, you've kinda seen 'me all. A group of people bands together to survive in a world where most of the population has been turned into mindless undead cannibals... friends get bitten, people freak out, someone is trapped in a small room and the zombies are outside, a young couple gets separated in the chaos, Oh NO! preggo lady gets bitten and dies and the baby comes out a zommie baby and has to die too, someone sacrifices their own life so that the rest of gang can get away, probably choosing to go out with a bang or a boom... everyone who lives makes it to safety but the war isn't over cuz the zombies aren't going anywhere. Fade to black... Roll credits.

I like when they take creative twists. I know they aren't really zombies but 28 weeks later threw me for a loop! Terrified me right out of my skull it did... Yes many are getting monotonus and boring but hang in there and something new should claw it's way from an unmarked grave and spook the living daylights outta ya!

Alot of zombie movies are just repetitive like if you've seen one you've seen them all.

But Zombies are awesome, so it's still fun to watch in my opinion Smile Although Pirates ftw, so I'm looking foward to Pirates of the Caribean 4 coming out!!

Yeah, once you've seen one or two you realize that it's pretty much the same scenario in every zombie movie. Shaun of the Dead, like another poster said is really good though, it's my favorite one. It's more of a comedy but there are a few bits and pieces in it that are serious/scary.

Hmm, you probably won't be into anime but there's a zombie themed one called High School of the Dead, I enjoyed it, minus the emphasis on boobs.

e im not like scarry films like that. i not like them films . and borring

hell no that zombie thriller on tv where the guy on a roof cuts off his hand while the zombies are breaking through the stairway.... that was nuts and such a great series I watched a whole marathon without leaving the couch