Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are all gay men insane when it comes to dating?
Yeah when i was single
there was a lot of creeps
, they would not even message me with hey how are u
it would be like sex, i want sex with u , are u top/bottom
use to always amuse me , id always me laughing to myself at these messages

I nmy experience, yes, yes they are and that includes myself. But, I have seen others have better luck . . . a few others.

Hi, I'm not posting this with advice or suggestion, and excuse me for being so bold, can we be friends? because as I was reading your post, I

found that we had the same experience. I have tried to befriend with some guys in some forums, but just like the guys you messaged, they

would rather have sex than being friends. Now I even get cold feet about sending message to strange guys on the internet. I'm from

Vietnam, therefore I think I cannot meet you , out for a dinner or something, but I do want to have a friend. The following are my Yahoo

account, E-mail, Facebook, hope to see you soon, TTYL.
Yahoo account : zhaozhaomai
E-mail : [email protected]
Facebook : Steven Mai
P.S. I'm poor at English, so if I've ever used any inappropriate word, forgive me on that, please.

i thought it was just my town

guess its the same everywhere

I think this is very true about what you said. People nowadays don't seem to wanna spend much time on understanding someone but rushing into having sex with them. This is especially the case if they don't think you're their cuppa for a boyfriend.

I haven't met many guys online and most of the times I have dated a guy is from meeting them at a bar or other event and then going from there. I am sure that if I realized that the other person didn't have any interest in me and I saw that through online interactions then I think I would lose interest. Its been hard for me to meet a decent guy that sparks my interests and my lifestyle where I move around the country from job to job, that might be the main reason that I am single in the first place, hahahahah

Lol,

I don't know, but I don't think it's just a gay thing. Hetero dating is pretty crazy too from what I hear all the time from my straight friends ;]