Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any guys, or gals, saving themselves??
sex is overrated...then again, im not saying im a promiscuous man-whore. it's just that, at this point in my life, until we have a romantic connection, i.e. intimacy, we aint getting into some monkey business.

I never saved myself or anything but I was a lot less bothered by virginity than the people around me and I didn't set out to lose it like so many other guys did. Just happened.

I did... for a time... but then my friends said something. they said 'You're too much of a slut to keep that promise.' I laughed and agreed. I'm sexually verbal not sexually active!

Not intentionally.

I feel some-what like a virgin when it comes to being a bottom, but also want to save this way of sexual fun or desire with one that I feel will not put a label on me.

The very idea of saving one self for the first sexual experience do not turn out that way; as I seem to have been into gay sex before it was called that; but like me and my friend just playing around with that feeling of same sex attraction; to put in a few words.

Thanks for the question, it has great meaning for me, with good food for thought.

BG

Some-how I find it hard just to say one us good and the other is bad without some idea of how and why I feel both in my heart and mind, as like with passion and reason at war with each other.

Reading more than a few posts, I see the desire for love, after or even before lust is or will become the problem; Do that mean sex is more about the feeling of lust, than love?
that is to say; I like the feeling me and my school buddy was giving each other, and I guess you can say I also loved him for playing that part in my life; but now as an adult can I say such feelings was more a matter of lust; so that now we can not act on them as we did then?

How would you explain this dilemma between love and lust?

Is it all a matter of age?

BG

Some-how I find it hard just to say one is good and the other is bad without some idea of how and why I feel both in my heart and mind, as like with passion and reason at war with each other.

Reading more than a few posts, I see the desire for love, after or even before lust is or will become the problem; Do that mean sex is more about the feeling of lust, than love?
that is to say; I like the feeling me and my school buddy was giving each other, and I guess you can say I also loved him for playing that part in my life; but now as an adult can I say such feelings was more a natter of lust; so that now we can not act on them as we did then?

How would you explain this dilemma between love and lust?

Is it all a matter of age?

B

^^^^
true lust is a huge part in it, i always thought love to be familiarity with someone and lust a cruel attempt at love when you meet someone new. What do i know though lol im only 22, just some thought...

SolemnBoy Wrote:I never saved myself or anything but I was a lot less bothered by virginity than the people around me and I didn't set out to lose it like so many other guys did. Just happened.

I never really saw the big deal in it either, it'll happen when it happens never saw why some people rushed to lose that V Card.
As far as saving yourself I am more along these lines... when its natural it happens. I deff don't think it should be rushed.