Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any guys, or gals, saving themselves??
ohhhh myy godd mistertinkles i cant stop looking at your signature...

i think someone can turn into mr right though, even though there might not be the one out there.

anyways thats a different talk haha i just thought it would be interesting if someone held out yet knew they were gay. Cause i mean it would be possible... just might be difficult like how would you know?

thisLIFE Wrote:ohhhh myy godd mistertinkles i cant stop looking at your signature...

Yeah, I have a friend who got me turned on to Miranda Hart.
She is so funny!

No... no... too late.

No, and no, and
thisLIFE Wrote:ohhhh myy godd mistertinkles i cant stop looking at your signature...
^This. I know someone that moves their mouth EXGODDAMNACTLY like that, and has similar features, so it freaks me out a little.

Saving myself? No... I'm well beyond that phase of my life.

However I was 'lucky' in that I did happen to have my first time experience with a guy I fell in love with and had a bit over 2 years of a relationship with.

This was more accident than planning. Before him I was so far in the closet even I didn't know I was gay....

SolemnBoy Wrote:Uhm guys, I think he's talking about saving yourself as in not having sex until you've met Mr. Right, Prince Charming or whatever.

Didn't cross my mind, but makes sense now that you've mentioned it.

Ok, I was not sure about the subject of this topic... XD Now I see a lot of replies ...
Mmmmh... Probably many people are saving themselves from me...

I'm sappy romantic queer and I believe in a prince charming, however not in the fairytale sense. I am saving myself, because all this can't just go to any ol' body.

I'm not saving myself for my perfect guy, but for the person whom I connect with spiritually and emotionally, someone who gets me and appreciates me. I don't care how girly that may sound.

And while not all relationships last forever, memories(especially mine) do and I'd rather have good happy ones that I can think back on and not cringe.

And to answer the second part, he doesn't have to save himself for me(that would be a huge plus), but so long as he takes care of himself and doesn't bring drama from his past experiences(other than a child), then I wouldn't be hurt or upset.

No, I was never saving myself for anyone.