Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any of you grossed out by butts?
I'm not, but I've heard of some people who can't deal with the fact that your butt is an exit route for food, and refuse to associate it with anything sexual. It grosses some people out so badly that they refuse to do anal because of it, even if they find the idea arousing.

It seems odd to me, because I actually think butts are really great, although I did have to reconcile with their primary biological use at one time. I was over it quickly though. As long as you're clean, it's not a problem. Why are some people so repulsed by them and others not? I'm curious about the psychology of this.

The way I see it, people only spend probably 10 minutes a day tops taking a crap. The other 23 hours and 50 minutes of their day entails no crapping. Like you said, if the guy is clean, I have no problems with it. I'm the first to admit that I find butts attractive. I think most gay guys do— it's one of the first things I'll find myself checking out on a guy, after his face.

Well dicks and vaginas do some nasty things from time to time too, but they're still awesome. Why do butts get all the shit? (Pun intended). People worry too much.

[Image: tumblr_mot3vsZWhv1rvaggno1_500.gif]

VileKyle Wrote:Well dicks and vaginas do some nasty things from time to time too, but they're still awesome. Why do butts get all the shit? (Pun intended). People worry too much.

[Image: tumblr_mot3vsZWhv1rvaggno1_500.gif]

The truth.

I mean, vaginas bleed every month and all kinds of awful things happen with them. They also release babies. Dicks are also used to excrete urine. All of our body parts are essentially multi-purpose in one way or the other.

I predict that this will become the greatest thread in the history of the internet.

The title of this thread alone is lol worthy.

On the topic.. butts are kinda gross.

I love butts but hygiene is essential. Here's a simple way to do it. Stick the shower hose up the ass, then go to the toilet and expel all the crap (take some time, at least 10 min). Wash it one last time and you're ready to go.

I like a nice tooshy n.n

Well, some actually feel aroused at the thought that butts are dirty. I guess it's just a matter of taste(no pun intended...)

Hmm... never found any distinct attraction to them. Don't have a particular dislike or anything... I just much prefer other parts of the body xD

I can see how some people might be a bit turned off my the whole excrement thing, but as mentioned above it's not like people spend their whole day on the toilet. It's a pretty small amount of time. And as long as a person follows a few basic rules of hygiene, it shouldn't be an issue.