Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any of you grossed out by butts?
I suppose "grossed out" would be one way of describing my feelings towards butts.

I don't really have a problem with the idea that people poop out of them. It's just that butts aren't my thing. I don't mind touching a butt, doesn't really arouse me though.

People can be all up in my butt and each others butts I don't really give a fuck.

But I'ma butt out the butts.

Nice ass never bothered me.....yes there's poop, but guys pee out of dicks so why no gross out there? I never got that, lol

Mick

I find butts very attractive,in both sexes.

I like butts. I check out a guy's butt after I check his face and smile.

I like to hold a guy's butt during a make out session too. I seem to grab that more than anything else during a make out session to be honest.

In my country, there's a popular saying called "lavou, tá nova", which means "once it's washed, it's new".

That's how I feel about it. Big Grin

I think a lot of the issue with people being so grossed out and scared of butts is because people are conditioned to think that they're disgusting because of the excretory association. I mean, yeah, shit is gross, but someone's butt can be cleaned up just fine. Butts themselves are erogenous zones, and a nice ass is great. Like some other people have mentioned, I check out a guy's butt directly after checking out their face, so I'm obviously attracted to them. They're just... nice.

I love em myself, but only with guys I'm into. I don't really pay much attention to them until I'm ready to go.

So butts have crap coming out of them.

Pussies and dicks have pee come out of them.

Every hole in the human body has stuff coming out of it.
You may shove down food in your throat more than it comes back out, but it does come back out once in a while.

MisterTinkles Wrote:So butts have crap coming out of them.

Pussies and dicks have pee come out of them.

Every hole in the human body has stuff coming out of it.
You may shove down food in your throat more than it comes back out, but it does come back out once in a while.

Hey, nothing wrong with a little pee. ;-)

I like butts but I once had a disturbing experience with a sex date. He was a mature guy (+ 50 yo) and his butt looked pretty and perfectly normal but when I touched it, it felt awful and flaccid, like a pile of dead skin! Sad