Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are beards good for your health?
This article forms part of the programme "Trust me I'm a doctor" to be aired tonight on BBC2 at 21.00 tonight.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-3535088...a&ns_fee=0
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hygiene, people, hygiene.

In any case, any serious company working under a set of ISO normatives will promptly have you shaving to keep their products uncontaminated.

I should know, 2010 was the year I have to shave for the first time in 5 years :/
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:I should know, 2010 was the year I have to shave for the first time in 5 years :/

[Image: 54caea8009b2a_-_geico-caveman-def.jpg]

i dislike these new beard trends, by the way. stubble is sexy. maybe a little tiny bit of outgrowth beyond that, is as far as i go. sorry, full beards do not look good on men below 70. and even then...
''Do I look civilized to you?''

its trendy right now to have a beard which I have no problem with , its just when your talking to a beardy and they have food stuck in it .. makes me gag a little

Eh I can't stand the hair touching my lips, so I keep everything short... I figure once spring hits I'll save it off...makes sense in the winter...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

meridannight Wrote:i dislike these new beard trends, by the way. stubble is sexy. maybe a little tiny bit of outgrowth beyond that, is as far as i go. sorry, full beards do not look good on men below 70. and even then...

It very much depends on who the beard is on. Some (a few) men can get away with a full beard while some look better with just a few days growth.

matty7 Wrote:its trendy right now to have a beard which I have no problem with , its just when your talking to a beardy and they have food stuck in it .. makes me gag a little

Yes, I agree, that's gross.

Anocxu Wrote:[Image: 54caea8009b2a_-_geico-caveman-def.jpg]

As you can see from my profile pic, I keep it trimmed.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Wait! !..
I use the App so there is an icon by your profile..

I have no clue what you look like..

Just a moment ..I shall check..