Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are beards good for your health?
I misread the title as "Are Bears Good For Your Health?" Rofl

But yeah, I've heard this kind of thing before, so was pleasently surprised to read an article that for once talked sense saying shaved men can harbour just as much bacteria on their face. As Suds says, it all comes down to hygiene. I treat the hair on my face the same as the hair on my head, I wash it frequently with shampoo and give it a good comb a couple times a day. My beard poses no threat to me lol.

I like beards, though I do agree they don't look right on some people. And I never let mine grow down Gandalf style, I keep it trimmed, but it does get a bit bushier on occasion. But I'd say beards look hotter on guys UNDER 70 as opposed to over 70. Smile

Insert haha.. you look like you saw some naughty business in that rest room... lmao!!

Adorable pic man..

Everyone here has seen my busted face.. so I'll keep those photos to myself ...

For now..

Cridders88 Wrote:I I treat the hair on my face the same as the hair on my head

So..
We'll never get matching perms?

http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/mm5/g...72.jpg.jpg

Anocxu Wrote:Insert haha.. you look like you saw some naughty business in that rest room... lmao!!

Adorable pic man..

Everyone here has seen my busted face.. so I'll keep those photos to myself ...

For now..

I don't think you have been sending people pictures of your face now have you Alvin Wink

Cridders88 Wrote:I don't think you have been sending people pictures of your face now have you Alvin Wink
My Face?
My Sphincter?
Can you tell the difference Cridd?

Anocxu Wrote:My Face?
My Sphincter?
Can you tell the difference Cridd?

Hang on... just comparing them now Smile. I think so, yeah :biggrin:

Cridders88 Wrote:Hang on... just comparing them now Smile. I think so, yeah [emoji3]
I think you're just being sweet..

But thanks for ruining your appetite on my behalf..
Hugs

Anocxu Wrote:Insert haha.. you look like you saw some naughty business in that rest room... lmao!!

No, that's only my usual awkward face upon trying to take a pic of myself, cause I really really dislike doing selfies.

I only did that one a bit after I joined here just so people know I'm an actual person and not just some bot or whatever lol

Avi won't be packing me, though, I much prefer my current Hades-sama pic.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:No, that's only my usual awkward face upon trying to take a pic of myself, cause I really really dislike doing selfies.

yea right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u have way more selfies than you care to admit to!

:p

LONDONER Wrote:It very much depends on who the beard is on. [/FONT]

not for me, no.

a man's face is the most important part of his body for me. and beard hides the face to a large degree. i can't tell who a man is without seeing his face. it also makes it more difficult to gauge his reactions and his emotions. and i don't like that either. i can tell a lot from a guy's face, and if i'm deprived of that opportunity, it bothers me. men with full beards come off more distant and unapproachable, less involved, and more difficult to relate to.
''Do I look civilized to you?''