Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are men only attracted to other men of similar body type?
synonymous Wrote:Yeah, it's kind of sad when you read online/app posts that say..

"No fats, femmes, or Asians."

But I don't like to generalize, and I know it's not like that everywhere.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a type. I could never be sexually attracted to a twink, for instance. Am I in the wrong here?

Maybe in some cases... honestly, I'm attracted to guys who have a similar body type as me because I'm more familiar with it and therefore more comfortable with it, but on the contrary a lot of guys who I've found myself drawn to are different in terms of body type so I don't really know...

I guess what I'm trying to say is that body type only constitutes one level of attraction. In order for me to be attracted to someone, they have to satisfy several of those levels, and sometimes body type isn't even relevant because they make up for it in other ways.

Cuddly Wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with having a type. I could never be sexually attracted to a twink, for instance. Am I in the wrong here? Note to self for edit; black white girl

I didn't say people shouldn't have preferences. I have some, but most
of them aren't really big deal breakers.

All I'm saying is that it's pretty ridiculous sometimes when you read peoples
preferences online it excludes so many body types and races that all their
pretty much looking for are masculine, athletic, white guys.

It kind of tells people who don't fit into that certain mold that, if you don't
look and act like this then you're not wanted.

synonymous Wrote:[not the dog]
Not ...me???

WOOF!
Dogrun

sillyboy86 Wrote:Not ...me???

WOOF!
Dogrun

I was waiting for someone to say that Wink

synonymous Wrote:I didn't say people shouldn't have preferences. I have some, but most
of them aren't really big deal breakers.

All I'm saying is that it's pretty ridiculous sometimes when you read peoples
preferences online it excludes so many body types and races that all their
pretty much looking for are masculine, athletic, white guys.

It kind of tells people who don't fit into that certain mold that, if you don't
look and act like this then you're not wanted.

If you can't get off to "fats, asians, blacks, bears or skinnies" or whatever what would be the point of hooking up with them? I agree it comes off as racist, but how else could you make it clear?
At the end of the day, the guy with all those requirements for his partner-to-be will likely never find his partner in life.

I read this post on another forum, some time ago, about a black guy (is that even politically correct to write? Am I supposed to say coloured or african american or something?) who was madly in love with this girl he took classes with, in highschool. She was white. He asked her on a date and she told him no, because he was not "her type". He was offended by this and considered her a racist. He was seriously asking, on said forum, if such racism was ok or if he should report her. For turning him down for a date. For real. People have sexual preferences and I can't see any other way to deal with those, than to simply respect them. Or make them join some fanatic religious cult and have them brainwashed to change their heathen ways!
From what I remember of the replies, the general opinion was that he was being crazy and that she wasn't necesarily a racist, just because she didn't want to go on a date with him because "he wasn't her type".

I don't like my body type (I'm fat, big girl likes to eat) any way I love buff guys like:
Buff and hairless
http://axvarzeshi.com/wp-content/uploads...ness-4.jpg
or a little hairy
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/3...8658cf.jpg
or more
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8...40a6f6.jpg

mmmmmmmmm Suddenly big girl likes to eat means two things

also I think youngish innocent gays are fucking adorable like a box of kittens and puppy's

it might be because I want to ruin the innocent part or parts of them idk

No I don't think so. I'm a bear who <3s younger twinks. I don't go for bears nor men in my generational peer group. The D knows what it wants - what can I say?

BabyPolarBear Wrote:I think youngish innocent gays are fucking adorable like a box of kittens and puppy's

LMAO- Agreed! Big Grin

My boyfriend and I are pretty much the same build. I am taller than him though, as far as like the bear stuff and all that, I have chest hair, he doesn't. I personally don't care about any of that, I like person for who they are, not their build and all that.