Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are my interests too... Strange?
These things sound fairly common op. I recently found a bondage club in the city to explore some of my desires. If you live near a major city you may be able to find a place like this if you seek it out. Of course you need to be safe and careful with all of this. I go every week now and play with the same guy. We talk before the scene and he knows what I am, and not into.

Last night was the first time I was fully naked for the scene. Some of the stuff was a bit more than I would have preferred, but nothing to crazy.

If you find something like this you can x off a lot the things on that list. Bondage, being bitten, it's in public, and a lot more seems to take place in the dark corners.

Good luck!

No,they're not strange. Bondage can be a great deal of fun providing you set limits with your partner beforehand and also establish a "safe" word.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

There only two things that need to happen to have a good experience at those clubs. You need to have clearly set limits and have total trust in your partner that they know what they are doing and they know the limits.

No, they're not strange. What's strange is the number of them. Maybe you're right that fetishes and fantasies are mingling.

Anonymous Wrote:I have some fetishes.... And I seem to find Few people who are interested in them
Urination related things are one, Foot use in sex is another, Getting bitten, And tied down
I've never done any of these except once using someone's feet
Are these extreamly strange? or am I just not finding the right people to talk to?

Wow I wasn't aware anyone was still this tame when it came to sex. Sheesh no whips? Chains? Rubber Duckies?

[Image: rubber-duck_0.jpg]

Kink is spread far and wide, nothing on your list is considered extreme.

Look under Leather, BDSM, Folsom Street.