Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any Digimon fans on here?
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Hey, I'm a pretty Big Digimon Fan, and the FAct there Is a New Digimon Game, All Star Rumble, Supposed to be coming out rather soon (November, unless I missread on the threads on the Bandai Namco Forums) And I'm Uber Hyped, though At the rate I'm going I won't be able to get it, unless I can convince my parents to let me pre order and replace the money I use from my savings with birthday money.. But anyway, I wanted to know If anyone here is a fan of Digimon, and for those who may be, what your favorite Season and/or game was
and yes, I know I'm childish for being a fan of a kids anime show Tongue [/COLOR][/SIZE]

I used to love Digimon when the show first came out, I did not realise that Digimon is still going and popular.

It's currently not as popular in north america, because namco bandai didn't put out any more games after digimon world data squad didn't sell well enough for them or something, but after a petition for localising Digimon games reach 50k signatures they started thinking about it, and they announced a game for november release (So I'm guessing they had that in the works for a while... like the past 7 Digimonless years in games)

Digimon, regaining it's NA popularity 50k at a time (actually, the petition got like, 100 something signatures a day for a while after the initial spike, from what I hear)
the petition is, thankfully, getting more signatures every day (I think every day, maybe every other or every two....)

I was a fans of the second season Tamers (especially since it was written by the same guy that did serial experiments Lain and Paranoia agent :biggrin: )

jaxc Wrote:I was a fans of the second season Tamers (especially since it was written by the same guy that did serial experiments Lain and Paranoia agent :biggrin: )

experiments Lain and Paranoia agent are what? O.O they sound kinda interesting
anyway, I hope all the Digimon fans buy the new Rumble game, so that Namco Bandai will be more likely to put out more Digimon Games in the english speaking countries

Humeinator2 Wrote:experiments Lain and Paranoia agent are what? O.O they sound kinda interesting
anyway, I hope all the Digimon fans buy the new Rumble game, so that Namco Bandai will be more likely to put out more Digimon Games in the english speaking countries
Shows that make you go "who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let this guy near a children's show!?" :biggrin: but seriously though, there pretty good anime especially Paranoia agent, one of all time favorite series

Time to research... well... I will research later *makes note of the shows, to look up later*