Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any gay symbols
Oooooh an infantryman

I havent been a medic in a while my CPR and EMT are expired, I'd love to get a job contracting.

Doc Wrote:Oooooh an infantryman

I havent been a medic in a while my CPR and EMT are expired, I'd love to get a job contracting.

You'd want to get re-certified on all that + some.
Triple Canopy / SOC Medics (gunslingers) were making bank when I left Iraq 4 years ago. Otherwise go apply at all the companies - Dyna Corp, Fluor, KBR, Etc. Just understand the 6 figure jobs are few and far between. Having a clearance, if you have/had one helps. I don't have one nor have I needed one.
Use a condom.

[MENTION=14205]drobs[/MENTION]

I'd go back to Iraq for Army pay, I never did it for the money I enjoyed my job, I thought it was exciting. I was the only guy in the troop that didnt want to go home after our deployment was up. I dont think I'll ever leave the country again though.

Interestingly I just saw a big tubby irishman wearing a sweatshirt that had a glittery pink tiara on it and his name written in pink.
That could be considered a sign (not that he needed one.)

I know what you mean about not wanting to leave the US. I'm hoping to be home for good come March. Will need to accept significantly less $ but could have a job in the works.
Use a condom.

I heard an upside down cross is supposed to represent gayness.

JohnMusic Wrote:I heard an upside down cross is supposed to represent gayness.

I would never :eek:

I think alot of you guys are getting the wrong idea, I dont need any secret gays symbols. I never have any issue picking up men when I want one, there is no mistaking 'come get me eyes' and what they mean. [MENTION=14205]drobs[/MENTION] saw them the other day on that cutie infantryman. I just find the existence of the symbols interesting

Sorry but Im not wearing an saint david star for anyone!!

Maybe we could try and start a trend with a watch amongst us gay and bi people.
Like wear it a special way or on a the opposite arm as most straight people Tongue
Left is the most normal way right?

I wear mine on my left I was thinking a kangaroo pin worn on a green neck tie. Can we make a poll so people can vote on it Smile