Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punish me! ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
I don't even know the name of the song I hate the most but it used to play at my retail job everyday and everyday I wanted to grab a latter and rip all the speakers out the store. It was some country song probably named "America (somethin somethin)".

here's my second most hated, it was funny at first but now it drives me insane and some nutcase made a ten hour loop of it on youtube.

OH GOD ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW MAKE IT STOPDisoriented

OK..this one...I almost shit my pants when this was popular because people came up to me when I was bartending in the nightclub and "vogued"....PUKE...they would "pose" and then not move as though someone was taking their picture....F*CK! I tried really hard to not show what I was thinking...I had to literally talk to my face and tell it to remain in a relaxed position:biggrin:

I cannot stand Madonna's music except for her Evita stuff and La Isla Bonita was interesting....

If you worked in a nightclub and had to hear music blasting all night from the dance floor...Madonna was a nightmare.

Vogue (The worst...but Like a Virgin is a close second) :biggrin:

...and then this one. I know alot of people liked it but I HATED IT....when people would get a bit drunk they would call me over to "show me" how good they could do the Macarena....it was those moments I wished I could take a phony pill and keep my mouth shut.....

I would just try my hardest force a smile and say "isn't that cute" and turn around quick in case throw up filled my mouth...

Macarena

AquarianDragon Wrote:Barry Manilow was played by a Melbourne Council to stop loitering at night!

“The council has begun a six-month trial of playing Manilow songs at high volume to repulse the miscreants. And it's working.Copacabana, Could it be Magic, Mandy — these are not mere trifles of deterrence. "Barry's our secret weapon," the council's deputy mayor Bill Saravinoski is quoted as saying.”

YES! LOLOLOLOL This is exactly the concept behind the LA Traffic Court punishment and I can tell you...if I was forced to listen to John Denver or Patsy Cline really loud I would be in a living hell...it would cure me of anything...I would rather hear fingernails on a chalkboard

hue Wrote:Ohhhhh Myyyy! ok, coming out of the closet here, but I dearly love John Denver and Patsy Kline. (-1 point for spelling.) Maybe it has to do with being from this part of the country (deep south). Still,
some country songs rattle my teeth, too. One summer I had to listen to the Sex Pistols non-stop at
work and I deeply despise their music....particularly one featuring a "solo" by the lead singer who
vomited for what seemed like an hour.

Ug, now I guess I'll skip breakfast.

Hugz n Smoochies!

:Butter:

Oh gosh...

Well...I really do hate both of them but if it makes you feel any better...most people hate the singers I love and it is cool with me...

I love black women who can bring up a song from the depths of their soul...turns me on...used to turn alot of gay people on back in the 70s and there was a pretty strong bond between these women and gay men but sadly most of them died...

Chaka Khan, Aretha Franklin, Patti LaBelle, Loleatta Holloway, Stephanie Mills, Jennifer Holliday...so many more. I still love them all....but I know alot of people don't. :biggrin:

I know I am Australian , but for the love of God shut it up.

Rolf Harris- Royal Albert Hall- Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport

East Wrote:OK..this one...I almost shit my pants when this was popular because people came up to me when I was bartending in the nightclub and "vogued"....PUKE...they would "pose" and then not move as though someone was taking their picture....F*CK! I tried really hard to not show what I was thinking...I had to literally talk to my face and tell it to remain in a relaxed position:biggrin:

I cannot stand Madonna's music except for her Evita stuff and La Isla Bonita was interesting....

If you worked in a nightclub and had to hear music blasting all night from the dance floor...Madonna was a nightmare.

Vogue (The worst...but Like a Virgin is a close second) :biggrin:

Rofl I would have brought my camera with me and charged them for the photo.
Those instant Polaroid's could go for a good $5.00 each :biggrin::biggrin:

Sorry I am just being wicked again:biggrin:

The things you see when you don't have a rifle.

The Greatest American Moron Theme Song - Believe it or Not .

She should have been shot for what she did to a perfectly good Dolly Parton song - caterwauling cow!

ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!