Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are they joking?...

Seriously, there are people like this out there? o.o

NooooooOOoooooooooooooOOOooooooooooooo!!!!!
Kill it.

My ears!!! There bleeding!!!

Roflmao

I'm not sure I'm laugh AT or WITH them, depends on how serious they are. Rolleyes

Of course people like that exist, I just never heard of a pair who'd make a song like that. A lot of people just kid around like that on YT. For example, though there are women (and men) like this (well hopefully they don't smile like that...), she's only joking and not that way herself:

RockerBlocks Wrote:

Seriously, there are people like this out there? o.o

Oh my...YES...there are people like that out there...and lots of gay men EXACTLY like that too. Those are the type of people who, if they sat in front of me at my end of the bar, I would fart or belch or scratch my ass to keep them away from me but make it their idea....

I remember one time I got "beauty tips" from a group of three of them (and NO I didnt' ask)...it was f*ckign hilarious (and they were dead serious..they actually thought they might be helping me in some way). I felt like a cat watching a mouse and at any minute I was gonna squash them but they were so bizarre...telling me I was an 8 but I could possibly be a 9 if I would let them do my hair and dress me...I finally burst out laughing....

...after laughing at them apparently I became a 6 instead of an 8 :biggrin: ...with no hope of moving forward. Damn :biggrin:

East Wrote:Oh my...YES...there are people like that out there...and lots of gay men EXACTLY like that too. Those are the type of people who, if they sat in front of me at my end of the bar, I would fart or belch or scratch my ass to keep them away from me but make it their idea....

I remember one time I got "beauty tips" from a group of three of them (and NO I didnt' ask)...it was f*ckign hilarious (and they were dead serious..they actually thought they might be helping me in some way). I felt like a cat watching a mouse and at any minute I was gonna squash them but they were so bizarre...telling me I was an 8 but I could possibly be a 9 if I would let them do my hair and dress me...I finally burst out laughing....

...after laughing at them apparently I became a 6 instead of an 8 :biggrin: ...with no hope of moving forward. Damn :biggrin:

PMSL Rofl you are lucky , they didn't try to pluck your eyebrows Biggrinflip

I think the hot problems video was an attempt to capitalize on the same kind of accidental sensation as Friday, but it was too deliberate so it's not as charming as camp.

lol, it got over 600,000 dislikes Smile

I love it!

God, I am such a liar! :redface:

I don't know if i feel sorry for them or not.... They released another song...