Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a Do-It-Yourselfer?
Yes, luckily I've learned how to do a lot of useful things, like fixing mechanics and I've helped to build a house. In my opinion, a man should be able to do most of the things himself.

There's a lot I can do myself, but unless I find it fun, I prefer to hire someone and use the time to do something else that I find fun. Elefant

In the 2 years since I bought this house I have painted every wall ceiling and peice of skirting, architrave and doors. Laid about 40sqm of carpet. Tiled. Build a shed. dug up the backyard and install subterrainian drainage. Installed and plumbed a 2000Lt water Tank. Hung 2 doors. Installed and Attic Ladder and built an attic in the roof space for storage. Installed about 30 LED downlights. Installed 3 ceiling fans. Installe 4 new power points. replaced every light switch and power point in the house. Rewired the telephone lines. Networked the house with the internet. Paved.

Next thing I want to do is Bathroom reno's, I want a cast iron bath with brass feet because I'm a fucking princess, so I am going to have to rebuild and retile the bathroom.

I used to always work on my car - grease and oil changes, timing, brakes ( Drum and Rotors), replace exhaust, automatic transmission as well as fix damaged panals/paint work, but I don't anymore due to the technology in cars.

dfiant1 Wrote:In the 2 years since I bought this house I have painted every wall ceiling and peice of skirting, architrave and doors. Laid about 40sqm of carpet. Tiled. Build a shed. dug up the backyard and install subterrainian drainage. Installed and plumbed a 2000Lt water Tank. Hung 2 doors. Installed and Attic Ladder and built an attic in the roof space for storage. Installed about 30 LED downlights. Installed 3 ceiling fans. Installe 4 new power points. replaced every light switch and power point in the house. Rewired the telephone lines. Networked the house with the internet. Paved.

Next thing I want to do is Bathroom reno's, I want a cast iron bath with brass feet because I'm a fucking princess, so I am going to have to rebuild and retile the bathroom.

I used to always work on my car - grease and oil changes, timing, brakes ( Drum and Rotors), replace exhaust, automatic transmission as well as fix damaged panals/paint work, but I don't anymore due to the technology in cars.

DAYUM!!!!

MORE sexxxy talk!!!!!

Evilgrin1

In my last place a door fell off so I put it under the bed… myself.

dfiant1 Wrote:Next thing I want to do is Bathroom reno's, I want a cast iron bath with brass feet because I'm a fucking princess, so I am going to have to rebuild and retile the bathroom.

Ok Princess............which Princess bathroom is it going to be????

[Image: Princess-Bathroom.jpg]

[Image: fc_princess_bath_w.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 8116410120_9c1631bc9a_z.jpg]

[Image: royal-bathroom-design-with-luxurious-bat...sories.jpg]

[Image: 29574a_afc04ab809bc5acecf73cf658f845ef6.jpg_1024]

I did construction stuff for years.

Now I just tell prospective mates I never used any tools whatsoever. I figure it will be a nice surprise or I will actually never have to do that crap ever again.

I'm actually really good at DIY in that I can put things together like it's no ones business but I can't paint to save my life.. Well I can jus not the edges which is were it helps to have the skills!!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I did construction stuff for years.

Now I just tell prospective mates I never used any tools whatsoever. I figure it will be a nice surprise or I will actually never have to do that crap ever again.

Hmmm, yeah.........I learned the "hard way" not to let people I dont know well, know my "artistic" side. All of a sudden just because I know how to do stuff, that automatically makes me their personal slave....calling me at all hours, wanting me to "do this" or "do that".

It wouldn't be so bad if they wanted to PAY me, but they expected me to do all of this shit for FREE!!!!

So now, I just keep my mouth shut. And like you, if I do something for someone I like, they are usually surprised that I know what Im doing.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ok Princess............which Princess bathroom is it going to be????

[Image: Princess-Bathroom.jpg]

That one smart arse.