Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a left-hander or a right-hander?
I just have this obsession with finding left-handers lol (I'm one) and I've heard that it has something to do with your sexuality so... I wanted to know! Which hand do you write with?

I've heard a rather depressing reason for left-handers, some thing about us being the surviving mirror twin while the other one never developed, do you guys know about it?

Naturally I'm right handed, but do use the left hand as well. It is surprising how we use one certain hand for most things without thinking about it, ie writing, shaking hands and the toilet to select a couple. Even the process of you know what, some are right or left, or use both. I think is a very minor issue but others may think its a defect at birth, so what. Just be happy if your right or left handed and get on with life.

Right.
My twin brother is left handed.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I'm right-handed. I can;t use my left arm for ANYTHING. like...I cant do anything with it if I don't have the support of my right arm.

I'm a Righty my left just feels awkward an can't keep rhythm.......uhmmm wait i might be Offtopic...:redface:

I'm ambidextrous, so I can't vote. My left hand was weak back when I was young boy, but then I strengthened my left hand when I started playing guitar at 14. I had to see a occupational therapists as a youngster to get some strength into my left hand. It helped, however playing guitar ultimately helped the most.

This is something to think about. I read the left-handers live longer than right-handers.

im ambidextrous also, if i go to shake someones hand i automatically hold out my left hand - it really throws people as they have to switch hands as the majority put out their right hand first Smile. i'll write using my right hand but will drive a car just using my left ...certain things only feel correct using my left hand for some reason

What causes Left Handers?

They choose it. And they flaunt it and expect normal people to accept them and make special allowance for their un natural way of writing and throwing balls. You know, you can change if you really wanted to. Why should we right handers have to watch you left handers and your awkward writing styles, dragging your hands across your page, smearing the ink....its disgusting and just ain't normal! Don't get me wrong, i don't hate lefties, some of my best friends are left handed, but that doesn't mean I am going to accept them as normal and I sure don't want them around children indoctrinating them with their writing style choice!

Ryhunt86 Wrote:What causes Left Handers?

They choose it. And they flaunt it and expect normal people to accept them and make special allowance for their un natural way of writing and throwing balls. You know, you can change if you really wanted to. Why should we right handers have to watch you left handers and your awkward writing styles, dragging your hands across your page, smearing the ink....its disgusting and just ain't normal! Don't get me wrong, i don't hate lefties, some of my best friends are left handed, but that doesn't mean I am going to accept them as normal and I sure don't want them around children indoctrinating them with their writing style choice!
Roflmao ... except that a hundred or so years ago, kids were actually taught this in schools where they beaten if they attempted to use their pens with the left hand. The left hand, the devil's hand. Sinister (the latin word for left) derives its modern meaning from this craziness.

I'm right-handed but I have twin children, one of whom is right-handed and the other left-handed (as well as dyslexic where there also seems to be some correlation).

Some people are ambisinistrous, that is to say they as poorly coordinated with their right hand as they are with their left.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.