Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthdays............Love 'em or Leave 'em?
I hated my past birthday... I'm really hoping that this is the worst of my twenties.

I love birthdays and this years was special. To all who said they hate it you just havent got my present yet lol

My Bday is soon.
I dont like people making a fuss, but I do like presents.
I just wish people would anonymously leave gifts instead of making a "deal" out of it.

You know??

No one actually throws me a birthday party, when I was younger my grandmother said I was too old for them and wasn't allowed to have them, so I don't even know how I would go about throwing myself one.

I always get invited to friend's parties, it's not like I don't have friends.

But I never really have birthdays... I just get older every year... :\

Woollyhats Wrote:No one actually throws me a birthday party, when I was younger my grandmother said I was too old for them and wasn't allowed to have them, so I don't even know how I would go about throwing myself one.

I always get invited to friend's parties, it's not like I don't have friends.

But I never really have birthdays... I just get older every year... :\

Thats sad. My granny ALWAYS made sure I got a Birthday cake on my Birthday.
My mother never gave a damn, but my granny always remembered!!!!

I could not possibly not celebrate my birthday, as my family always prepares very big celebration for me. Also all my friends always remember my birthday and come to visit me, so I'm forced to celebrate and in the end I usually manage to enjoy it.

And let's be honest, it's nice to receive gifts and congratulations.

I like my 39th birthday, I just decided to celebrate that each year...

Soon I will celebrate the 8th anniversary of my 39th birthday!

Actually I haven't celebrated or done anything special for my own birthday in years.... No one else seems to mind so why should I?

I do not celebrate and in all my life ive never had one present worth a damn thing and when it happens i know christmas is around the corner and i hate that end of the year and unless you live in my post code your not getting a present and i hate cards and i hate cards with glitter even more and i just want to leave this place