Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you addicted to your mobile 'phone.?
Not really...then again I'm only prone to having phones that stick to make calls, so that's pretty much what I use it for, and I don't talk to many people.

No, not at all.

Although I need to be contacted through the week as I run my own business, my mobile is switched on only between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Saturday, all other times clients need to leave a voicemail which will be returned the next day.

The phone is only a bog-standard mobile. I don't want or need an i-phone etc. Just something that allows me to make and receive calls and texts or pick up email if I need or want to.

Yes. I mean, I guess it's not an addiction.. more like I actually need it.

For example, it's the only alarm clock I have.. I don't have anything else.
I also stay in touch with literally everyone through Whatsapp/KIK/texts. My parents, my friends, my collegues, my football team mates.. everyone.

No, I am not addicted to my phone. I have a cheap phone and barely use it. I don't do texting. It's mostly for an emergency or for practical things like setting Doctor's appointments, etc.

Matty71 Wrote:No, I am not addicted to my phone. I have a cheap phone and barely use it. I don't do texting. It's mostly for an emergency or for practical things like setting Doctor's appointments, etc.

This, and haircuts.

Got one for emergencies only. I consider them a security risk in multiple ways as well as a general nuisance not worth the convenience they provide otherwise.

Can't comment on the article, after pasting it to get there it froze my computer for too long until I finally forced a reboot. I'm not trying again which also goes to show how little mobile phones matter to me.

megumidesu Wrote:i'm not

i don't have a cell phone
Gosh, another reason to fall in love with you... Imurevenge

I don't own one...
-and-
I don't want one...

I use my phone to post on this forum Smile

Ok, probably I need a smartphone now... uff.