Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you addicted to your mobile 'phone.?
They are pretty useful Smile

i don't own one.

Mick

Sometimes, only in the sense it is my computer also, that ringing/buzzing thing people do when they want to do talking is a nuisance.

The thing is a phone is not just a phone anymore is it, its bloody everything, i was 14/15 when the first boy at our school had a mobile phone, i remember people looking at it, it was unique, now kids have it from the moment they are born, they have accsess to anything, i think it has good and bad points, but now its here to stay, i think in a perfect world we wouldnt need it as much as we do, but its just an integral part of life now, im glad my childhood was facebook, twitter and texting free.

I can only afford ONE phone, so I opted for one I can keep with me at all times. Plus, it helps out if Im going someplace and forgot the number or how to get there, I can look it up on my phone. Plus, I have a way to reach someone immediately if I have an accident or need assistance.

Im not addicted to it, but it would make things a bit more difficult to not have it with me.
Especially that Im out of work now and looking for a new job.

I'm not one of those who is literally checking their cellphones every five minutes, or less but I like to change roms and play games on it when I'm on the bus or to read an ebook before sleeping.

No, I'm not addicted to my cell phone.

I have to admit, I use my phone a lot throughout the day. I just do everything on it. Calls, surf the web, text/message people, access social networks and many more things. The way I see it, it's fine to use your phone a lot as long as it doesn't start affecting your daily life in a negative way. They are there for our convenience, so I don't see anything wrong with taking advantage of them.

Does anyone else pretend to text someone when an awkward moment happens in life? haha I know that I do Tongue

As I stated previously....hold on, I have a text.....

Uh, ok, what was I saying? Oh, yeah...as I stated previously, Im not...oh, hold on, got another text....

Um, ok, where was I? Oh yeah, Im not addicted.....ooops hold on, phone call......

Ok, Im back....so what were we talking about? Cell phones? Ok, right. Yeah, Im not addicted at all to my cell.....hold on again, I got another text and a picture......

Sorry about that....
Yeah, chocolate. Thats my answer, chocolate.

Whoops....got another text....