Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with what you have?
Are you happy with what you have?

I mean, are you happy with you...physically?

Tell us why you are happy with yourself, or why you arent happy with yourself.
What would you change?

[Image: happy.jpg]

I am happy with how I look (at least content). I'm happy about my drive and my passions. I would change a couple of things... I wouldn't mind waking up straight tomorrow, or somehow finding another gay man who shares my interests, or at least waking up content with being a single individual instead of the urge to be part of a duo.

Over all I guess I'm happy, but life is a roller coaster. I wish I did not have visual left overs from self harming, that's what I'd change first

I am content and comfortable with myself. I'm never going to be the definition of hotness, but I'm far from ugly, and I've got to be happy with that Smile. I am comfortable around people I like, am decently intelligent (near gifted according to test scores, but I've never liked such tests to be bluntly honest --- hard work is what makes a success story, and an inspiring person, in my opinion), and looking back I can see where I've matured.

What more could I ask for as a person? I'm okay --- and that's great, because that means I'll always be able to change, to improve, to get better. I think that's amazing.

What would I change? I used to be more built and a little large, and I lost about 50 pounds in the span of a few months in grade 10, and have been moderately thin ever since. I was more comfortable larger, but honestly, that's not even a complaint. I'm probably better off health wise now any way.

So yes, of course I am happy.

1syellow1

There's 3 things I really want right now. I'm going to be straightforward about it....

Physically:
1. Cuddles
2.Kisses
3.Blowjob

Mentally?
A romantic boyfriend sounds pretty good to me.

Now, how I feel about myself physically? Yeah, well I guess I wouldn't mind changing a few things..maybe losing a couple pounds sounds pretty dam nice. The thing I AM happy about myself is my confidence when meeting people....it's good first impression guys. I would like to think of myself as of someone who was charming and kind.....which I believe I am.( Not to be cocky guys hahaha) But hey...I gotta play by my strengths...I maybe lacking in the looks department, but hopefully my charming attitude and humor makes up for it.

teeth. teeth. I don't like my teeth.

Also arms.

And boobs.

I'd like to be a more healthy weight(not thin though).
I wouldn't mind if my genitals were a big bigger.
My lips, well, some days I think they're too feminine, other days I'm ok with them, so yeah...
I also wish I didn't have so much back hair.

That's about it really.
I wouldn't say there's anything I especially like about myself physically.

Lilitu Wrote:boobs

is my answer

I totally forgot about my height....yeah 5ft 3 is not gonna be good enough.

Physically, I'm happy with what I have. Well I'm not perfect at all, and I don't appeal to a large part of other men, but those imperfections make a person's charm : I think physically perfect people are charmless. :biggrin:

However, mentally, I'd like to be less shy, a bit more expressive. I tend to make a mockery of everything to prevent me from expressing feelings. That's a real problem I have.

I have too much in a way. And too little in another way.
Too many things that are practically useless and too little things that are practical.

I'm unsatisfied in this way. But I can only blame myself.

tho I'm happy with the way I was made. Human. I'm 6ft (Shortest out of four boys). I've got good looks. I'm happy in this respect of my life.