Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with what you have?
I am happy with my height, because I've learnt how to use it to appear more confident and authoritative.

The only problem with my height is the crippling headrush o_o goodness me, if you want me to get out of a car on a hot day, you better drive on roads made of foam because I will actually go blind and faint for half a minute.

Lilitu Wrote:I am happy with my height, because I've learnt how to use it to appear more confident and authoritative.

The only problem with my height is the crippling headrush o_o goodness me, if you want me to get out of a car on a hot day, you better drive on roads made of foam because I will actually go blind and faint for half a minute.

How tall are you?

There are things about myself I'd love to change; my teeth being number one. I have a disturbingly awful smile. But on the other hand, I know that even if I got all my wishes granted, I'd still never be satisfied, neither would anyone else. Look at Michael Jackson....

The real trick is to learn true acceptance, something I haven't achieved yet. The people who are most "attractive" are rarely attractive just because of their lucky genetics. They're attractive because they're comfortable with how they look, whatever it is.

Acceptance....

Genersis Wrote:I wouldn't mind if my genitals were a big bigger.

Genitals is the worst word ever created. Where's that worst word thread?

I'm pretty happy about my body and at least content with how I look. I don't think I'll ever be considered much more than average but I don't think I'm ugly.

I really don't like my teeth though. The water I drank as a child left yellow marks here and there (which the dentist covers up so it doesn't show but still) and they just look... weird o.O

I was about to write I want to change everything... But I guess Wade is right.

Wade Wrote:There are things about myself I'd love to change; my teeth being number one. I have a disturbingly awful smile. But on the other hand, I know that even if I got all my wishes granted, I'd still never be satisfied, neither would anyone else. Look at Michael Jackson....

The real trick is to learn true acceptance, something I haven't achieved yet. The people who are most "attractive" are rarely attractive just because of their lucky genetics. They're attractive because they're comfortable with how they look, whatever it is.

Acceptance....
I totally agree! Smile
That's we call charm I think. I'm rarely attracted to models because of that. And all that you call "lucky genetics" or whatever, for me it's only commercial stuff. Beauty depends on what society decides it's beauty. Accept oneself is the real beauty.

I would change my eye sight so I wouldn't have to wear glasses and I would change my height from 4'10 to 5'10 those are the only things I would change about me.

I'm not satisfied with my body.
First: I need to start to do workout in a gym or some kind of sport, I thought 'When I go to London...' Ok, I'm in London but I've not already started (but I'm checking various gym around...). Iknow the real problem about it, and I use some excuse with myself. :-(
My body isn't so bad, I like my ass etc but with a little of workout could be better, I don't think I'm the kind of person that needs countless hours at the gym...
And I didn't already start. What a stupid?

Second: It's not an estetic problem, but my eyes... I'm ok with my eyeglasses, I don't see myself without it, but my eyesight is very bad, I overuse my eyes and "they're always tired"...

Third: I look younger than my age and sometimes it's boring. Not ever, cause I use this thing in my favour, to avoid discussions with stupid people. They could think that I'm younger, I don't know things , don't have experience etc, it's ok for me, generally this kind of interlocutor is less intelligent or much less knowledged than me, I prefer to avoid. it's a defect, i know.

Fourth: Honestly... The fourth problem is about my genitals.

Oink2 oink!

Quote:The real trick is to learn true acceptance, something I haven't achieved yet. The people who are most "attractive" are rarely attractive just because of their lucky genetics. They're attractive because they're comfortable with how they look, whatever it is.
I agree.
I find some 'normal' girls very sexiest than others beautiful girls.
But I think in general, SELF CONFIDENCE is one of the keys for the success in life.

I am happy with me. I used to be insecure about this or that, but not anymore. I think that I am better looking than average, definitely better looking than most men my age, although I could lose a few pounds from my belly. I know that that probably sounds a bit egotistical, but it isn't like I am in love with myself or anything. I am just comfortable in my own skin.