Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you into men much older than you, or much younger than you?
I never actually been in a relationship, but i always fantasized about older men, usually between 40-55 range,and usually a tall, strong bearish type.

I had a guy to come on to me heavy... He was around his mid 40s! It made me feel so uncomfortable to think this dude could be my dad and want the d from me. I've never been into those daddy x son type relationships it makes me think too much of my own dad and just feel wrong to me. I usually go for guys around my age my limit right now is around 23 ( dont ask) But hey if your young and you want a daddy do you're thing! Just stay safe and sane

Anocxu Wrote:You know I've been following your posts. .

I think you need a young hot fling to 'knock the dust off that ass"..Someone that adores you and can't get enough of you.. just to shake things up..

The quickest way to get OVER a guy..
Get UNDER another one.

lol your probably right Tongue

just flings arent my thing :X
if it isnt permanent its not worth going for Big Grin, then the paranoia whomever you sleep with could potentially have std's ugh...
if I feel a great need to do the thing.. well I gots ma hands!
what i really want and need is some good snuggle... lol ;P
grrr i miss it.... its like a drug and im haveing withdrawals O_o

SilverBullet Wrote:lol your probably right [emoji14]

just flings arent my thing :X
if it isnt permanent its not worth going for Big Grin, then the paranoia whomever you sleep with could potentially have std's ugh...
if I feel a great need to do the thing.. well I gots ma hands!
what i really want and need is some good snuggle... lol ;P
grrr i miss it.... its like a drug and im haveing withdrawals O_o

Awww...
IDEA!!!
Why don't we start a snuggling service?
Nothing dirty just good old fashioned snuggling...?

Anocxu Wrote:Awww...
IDEA!!!
Why don't we start a snuggling service?
Nothing dirty just good old fashioned snuggling...?

roflmao sounds good Big Grin
like that free hug campaign wed be free snuggle campaign! ^_^

SilverBullet Wrote:roflmao sounds good Big Grin
like that free hug campaign wed be free snuggle campaign! ^_^
Sure..
Yeah..
Let's go with that..

My mom didn't take it well when I told her I was planning on going on a date with a man in his late forties.
Since when do moms get upset at the idea of a son dating a man twice in age?

On a purely superficial eye-candy level, 25-35 year old guys are most likely to turn my head, but like [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] said, there is a difference between finding someone physically appealing and seeing them as any kind of potential partner.

My dude is 9 years younger than me, and if I wasn't with him, I don't know that I would be making any attempt to date. I certainly wasn't when we met and that was 12 years ago.

+/- 11 years

In my opinion age is just a number it does not matter if your partner is older or younger than you as long as you are happy ! Yes I have to say that I am into the look of a younger man however I have seen a few older men that made me weak in the knees . I can not say one way or another to be totally honest I can only say this .If you both are happy who cares if you are not the same age be happy and stop trying to make others happy !