Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you looking for love?
As tomorrow is Valentines Day...
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

The one I found on the first of january left me 3 weeks later Sad. I don't miss him that much, though. Probably not Mr Right anyhow but who knows what might have happened if we hadn't quarreled.

He came and left suddenly and unexpected and seems pretty normal to me. :o

Hey Norbert,

Sorry to hear that things didn't work out with the new guy! Sad

Don't give up though... I really believe everyone has a soulmate out there somewhere... (whether from a past lifetime or whatever!) It's just finding them that's the tricky bit!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Sad sorry norbert

hey Norbert i'm really sorry to hear that... don't worry i know a Mr right is out there somewhere for you....and he is probably someone you'd never have expected...
so don't give up and just wait on that little spark develop with someone...
X

Bah relationships #^@* with your head !!! im pissed off at mine currently so dont feel bad it happenes to everyone.

YES! I need it! Cry
I've never been inlove before!
Never had a boyfriend really :\
It's hard to find one! Disoriented

i need a boyfrinedd! so much !

Never had a boyfriend, but would love to have one. Don't know if I want one right now though, too much going on with school. But if Mr. Right comes along, who am I to send him away.

Perhaps there is a mister right for everyone.I''m just too goddamned shy to approach him! I''ve seen lots of him looking at me but I''m a coward!
I must become bold,brave,but!
\But! Aah!Naah! I''m a blushing girl!! What can ya do huh?