Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you pro-life
what the hell does that mean?

does a negative answer mean one is pro death?

please rephrase the question

Depends on the age of the fetus. But generally it's a personal choice, you solve it not by banning it, but by increasing awareness :-)

Genersis Wrote:Maybe some members will find this relevant/interesting:
... (from fjp999 I cant include links)...

Well, I would like your read on all that. I didnt find it very informative - mostly a lot of Catholics VERY UPSET!!!

tbh, the catholic church should just give up! The hypocrisy and stench of pedophilia/cover up - and surely continued practice of both!!! I do believe the catholic church is dropping membership like hot potatoes! Maybe they need another crusades! But what the catholic church and all the organized churches REALLY need is to open themselves up to THE TRUTH!

Like the Pope was once a Nazi youth (and be proud of it), that gays are part of all churches and should be openly welcomed! Women should be allowed into the top post of all churches - well, you get the idea. We are now living in the year 2013, right?

fjp999 Wrote:Well, I would like your read on all that. I didnt find it very informative - mostly a lot of Catholics VERY UPSET!!!

tbh, the catholic church should just give up! The hypocrisy and stench of pedophilia/cover up - and surely continued practice of both!!! I do believe the catholic church is dropping membership like hot potatoes! Maybe they need another crusades! But what the catholic church and all the organized churches REALLY need is to open themselves up to THE TRUTH!

Like the Pope was once a Nazi youth (and be proud of it), that gays are part of all churches and should be openly welcomed! Women should be allowed into the top post of all churches - well, you get the idea. We are now living in the year 2013, right?
You understand Hitler youth attendance was compulsory, right?
I didn't know, and still doubt it was something he's proud of.