Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you still with the person you had the best sex with?
This is an article taken from the Datingish website. I thought it would be nice to discuss it here.
Quote:Think back to the best sex you ever had in your life.

The foreplay that lasted forever, that crossed the line between wanting to have sex and making it a need. The person, their look that made you want them, the way you were eying their body for hours before, wanting to touch them or make them feel pleasure. The physical sensations. The emotional, was it love or just a brush of lust. The meaning behind it, the personification of making love or just fucking. The kiss that started it or the lightest touches that brought on feelings hotter than any kiss. The combination of two bodies. The intimacy of it all. The sexiness of it all. The feelings of breathlessness afterward.

Are you still with your best sex partner?

I'm not with the person who gave me the best sex but I for sure am looking for someone to top my best experience. Wink

Oh I wish! He was good in bed, bad everywhere else!

Absolutely yes Confusedmile:

Well.... as I've never really classified one particular session as "the best", I'll go with the person I had the most consistant fun with. And that would be a no, I'm not unfortunately. I'd love to be with her again, but I doubt that'll happen. So I'll just look for the next best thing I suppose. *shrugs*

Are you still with the person you had the best sex with?

Easy One...YES!

Yes Smile he's a keeper... I still get curious sometimes but I'm not losing my bear for some sex.

this is painful it's reminded me my ex; he's the beast in bed