Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aren't heterosexuals a bit weird?
Here's today's conversation between me and my co-worker who found out today that I'm gay. He was like "don't you even think of coming on to me". I became angry and told him that I don't find him in any way attractive and I wouldn't come on to him even if someone was holding a gun to my head. And he was like "what did you say? why the hell not?"

I'm assuring him that he's totally safe from me and he's mad about it. Isn't it a bit Disoriented?

Damned if you do, Damned if you don't, there is the possibility he is either kind of stupid or secretly wan't some ass play with another dude and is insecure about it, and there's only one way to find out:biggrin:

Davis Wrote:Here's today's conversation between me and my co-worker who found out today that I'm gay. He was like "don't you even think of coming on to me". I became angry and told him that I don't find him in any way attractive and I wouldn't come on to him even if someone was holding a gun to my head. And he was like "what did you say? why the hell not?"

I'm assuring him that he's totally safe from me and he's mad about it. Isn't it a bit Disoriented?
You know, one of the joys of growing older is coming to understand certain basic facts about human nature. For example, NO ONE likes to be told they are wrong (about anything but especially something important to them). A few good people will take correction and constructive criticism when applicable but most do not take it well at all. In this instance you've totally dirt-bombed the poor guy's ego. YOU MEANIE! Rofl

Actually I wasn't trying to insult him, he just took it that way. I just wanted to put him at ease that he doesn't have to be afraid of meSmile

Davis Wrote:Actually I wasn't trying to insult him, he just took it that way. I just wanted to put him at ease that he doesn't have to be afraid of meSmile

Oh, yeah...one of my co-workers who apparently never got the memo was trying to fix me up with his GFs sister...so I finally told him I'm gay...he wanted to know if that meant I'm attracted to him, and I said NO...his response...Why the fuck not? You saying I'm ugly? What the fuck's wrong with me?

I had one guy at work pull this on me. I said, "Vaughn, you can get offended because you think I'm checking you out, or you can get offended because you think I'm NOT checking you out. But not both."

Lex

its so funny that his ego is hurt that hes' not attractive to a gay guy lol .....he cant have it both ways tell him

Sometimes you cannot win with certain people.

Davis Wrote:Actually I wasn't trying to insult him, he just took it that way. I just wanted to put him at ease that he doesn't have to be afraid of meSmile
Oh, yes, that was perfectly clear... but logic has nothing to do with it, right? Perhaps they SHOULD be afraid, ya know?

I think the best thing to do would have been to say that you only occasionally have wet dreams about him.