Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Argument
Hey guys

I had an argument with my boyfriend about a painting i want to hang, he says it's waaay too provocative, did you ever had these kind of arguments?

According to the rules I'm not allowed to post a link to the specific painting, but i have it in my profile in About: Biography.

Let me know what you think i would really like to show this discussion to him and to make him realize it's ok....

thanks.

gentlerock Wrote:Hey guys
...According to the rules I'm not allowed to post a link to the specific painting...

I don't know what the board rules are, but the rules of good taste dictate that such "art" should be kept as obscure as possible. Have you considered a masterpiece like this instead?

[Image: dogs+poker.jpg]

^^^:tongue:

You both have to look at it, so find something together.

Tell him you love him and he now has to walk around like that at least twice a week because you've decided to compromise. Then, make a fun expedition trip and hunt for something special.

If you have your own study/personal space, and you just have to have it, you could put it there. Or buy a smaller print that you can put on a shelf or your desk. IDK.

Personally, it's not my style of what I'd want on my walls, more into landscapes/nature/storms/clouds/bw stuff and I'd let my bf be the provocative art in the room. :biggrin:

Go with a Pierre et Gilles print, they're a bit more artful :p

[Image: Ganymede.jpg]