Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkansas weather is pissing me off
we got told we were gonna get x inches of snow last week , and how bad it was gonna be ,,, we got non at all - not so great these forcasters

South Carolina has very erratic weather, it was in the 20s F last week and it even snowed very lightly which is unheard of for this early in winter - if at all, it snows once or twice in January or February. Yesterday it was sunny and in the 70s F outside and with leftover humidity from raining all week - I was sweating in a t-shirt and shorts. Next week it'll be in the 40s again. It's crazy weather but I don't mind it so much since it never gets insanely hot or cold. It's not bad when you get used to it.

Unless you're in a life-threatening storm, there's really little reason to realistically complain about the weather. I know from personal experience that there are always worse places for weather. Sure, something might be uncomfortable. Just be glad that you aren't freezing in a full-scale blizzard or being thrashed by a hurricane.

Source: My annoyance at people here in New Mexico complaining about the "cold". Fuck them.

we were told 6 weeks ago we were going to have a cooler and wetter than average summer....with averages of 28c an higher since September and 70mm rain since June, don't see that happening

Arkansota Wrote:Arkansas is generally below the "winter battle ground" area. However, this year it's in the middle of it and I hate that. I miss the predictability of Minnesota's continental climate as opposed to the schizophrenic highs and lows of Arkansas's subtropical climate.

I am a black and white thinker. If it's going to be cold, I want it to be consistently cold for the entire winter. I dislike this unpredictability.

But it's nice to have a break now and then, some rain, some sun etc. Sheep