Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkansas weather is pissing me off
Arkansota Wrote:I want to be able to know what it's going to be like in 3 weeks.

As if that was possible anywhere

southbiochem Wrote:As if that was possible anywhere

Um duh, if you talk to the Divine Tree Kaminoki or Kalpavriksha, you'd clearly get the answers.

But more often times then not, they won't answer such trivial things, because such things have to come to pass in its own time.

Or if you do a naked weather dance. Just make sure to keep your curtains drawn ;3
Coffee

Sylph Wrote:Um duh, if you talk to the Divine Tree Kaminoki or Kalpavriksha, you'd clearly get the answers.

But more often times then not, they won't answer such trivial things, because such things have to come to pass in its own time.

Or if you do a naked weather dance. Just make sure to keep your curtains drawn ;3
Coffee

The day I do that, stop calling me scientist and shoot me...please..

oh, but I might go for a collective naked rain dance :biggrin:

So you start these threads and then vanish and never reply.

You're beginning to annoy me Johnny. I fantasize about putting you over my knee and giving you a long hard spanking, and not one with a happy ending.

Life is never black and white Smile it's always in shades of grey

That's why we have BDSM.

southbiochem Wrote:The day I do that, stop calling me scientist and shoot me...please..

oh, but I might go for a collective naked rain dance :biggrin:

Scientists... all so uppity ;3 . I know about science too ya know, I did study Veterinary Sciences for 2 years.

Nothing wrong with talking to Nature darling.

However... Naked Rain dancing would be fun, but just lemme get my Camera before y'all get started. You know..for uh..Scientific Research purposes of course. :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Sylph Wrote:Scientists... all so uppity ;3 . I know about science too ya know, I did study Veterinary Sciences for 2 years.

Nothing wrong with talking to Nature darling.

However... Naked Rain dancing would be fun, but just lemme get my Camera before y'all get started. You know..for uh..Scientific Research purposes of course. :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Or maybe we could change naked rain dance for collective shower...10 dudes minimum..:eek:

sounds about right, no?

Biglaugh

LOL i wish i can experience winter

Evan88 Wrote:LOL i wish i can experience winter

Yep, the Philippines are tropical, right?....

don't think how I could ever go there and not melt..

I can barely endure the heat here..and I'm down south a bit..

mmmm

I wish I can get to see the snow someday..

If bad weather is the worst part of your day and the only thing you have to complain about...you have a pretty fucking good life, so suck it up princess.

Knowing what the weather is doing in 3 weeks? Fuck off...not even the best long range forecasters can get the weather right for tomorrow.