Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrow
I can't believe there isn't a thread called Arrow. Does that sentence make sense? It should be... I can't believe there is no thread called Arrow. Anyway, double negatives always gets me...

ARROW! And The Spin Off - THE FLASH!

Who watches the show and what do you think? I watched all the seasons and it is good. I thought the ending to Season 3 was a bit anti-climatic, but it was good. The Black Canary is just beginning and maybe we get to see the full development of her character. Who is going to be new Big Bad?

I love Arrow , and it"s hunky lead actor Tongue

yep wonder who the next big bad will be ?

The Flash trailer looks good as well , so will deff have to catch that show when it airs.

Wolfpack Wrote:I love Arrow , and it"s hunky lead actor Tongue

yep wonder who the next big bad will be ?

The Flash trailer looks good as well , so will deff have to catch that show when it airs.

Spoilers ahead, if you have not seen the last episode of season 3.
So be warned.

John Barrowman is going to be a series regular, so he is probably going to be the next baddie. Lol. I say "baddie". Thea at the end goes against Roy and leaves Oliver so I wonder what is going to happen. I hope Det. Lance survives. Roy will probably going to continue his training with Oliver. I think more will be revealed about Amanda Waller, Oliver and Hong Kong. All the men are hot. :-)

I attempted to watch it but the lighting was too dark, the acting was iffy and the mystery of who Arrow is was ludicrous.. so no matter how hot the actor was, which was insanely hot, I only made to episode 5 before I through in the towel.

dudewithabeard Wrote:I attempted to watch it but the lighting was too dark, the acting was iffy and the mystery of who Arrow is was ludicrous.. so no matter how hot the actor was, which was insanely hot, I only made to episode 5 before I through in the towel.

If you had kept with it, you could tell Stephen has made great strides. Laurel's acting probably needs polishing though, but I still like it.

1285pytk Wrote:If you had kept with it, you could tell Stephen has made great strides. Laurel's acting probably needs polishing though, but I still like it.

I still have it on Netflix, with everything in re-runs I will give it another go. People keep talking about it, and not everyone can be a perv and just watching it for the skin. Hubba-hubba-smiley

All filmed in town....makes my head swoon that Stephen Armell and Colton Haynes might be walking around town right this very minute. Smile

Ooh lucky you Tongue LOL