Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artsy
hi Big Grin :wave:
I thought I'd just introduce myself here. I'm kinda a loud mouth and opinionated, but have a big heart so don't worry.
Big Grin
I usually try to help anyone I can and try to sooth and save from misery anyone and everyone I can. Big Grin
I have been house bound pretty much my whole life and am still praying hard to be able to make enough money to move out into a place of my own.
Because of this I sometimes act younger then I am, but believe me I'm very OLD by now lol! Big Grin

Well, I live in OK (and no I won't give more info then that) and it's so darn CLOSED and CLOSETED down here and getting so darn much worse that I HAVE to move.
( Turns out I can't get a job anymore cause I'm gay now Sad ! )
So yeah, Sad!
That's well, me and my situation.

Not much else to say, I hope everyone is having a good day and I hope to learn a lot and get a lot of Soul SOOTHING friends from this site. Big Grin (I'm SICK of being told I'm EVIL by my old parents and my brother harassing me cause I'm gay. >X-P!
Then my Brother AND Dad look over my shoulder, BLATANTLY to stare at any girls I got on my screen. It's SICK!
All the while my dad's pounding me on the head how I'm EVIL cause I'm a WOMAN am GAY and WANT BIRTH CONTROL and the ability to GO TO THE DOCTOR. >X-P!
See? this is WHY I WANT to LEAVE and NEED friends. Sad! !!!!!
Anyway, sorry for the spill/rant.
hi guys.
:wave: *Shy wave* :wave:

heyhey Smile

welcome ^^

Hello and welcome to GS.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here ^_^

Welcome to gs. Vent to your heart's content. Good luck with getting out of there Smile

Hi it sounds like you are in a mess there. I hope you get out of there soon.

Hi welcome to GS. Smile

Hi and welcome to the family.Wavey

Thank you :hug: Love :hug:
I just want to apologize for the ranting "BIG BLUSH!*
But thank you all so much for the well wishes and the hope that I get out of here. With how ill I am it wont' happen, but it makes me feel GOOD to know taht someone can understand. Big Grin :hug: Love :hug: Big Grin
And I just want to say I'm sorry for venting, it just kinda pops outta me at times. :BLUSH:!
I'm cooped up and have NO ONE to talk to about well, being me, so it gets kinda stuffed and I blow every now and then.
I didn't mean to like say all that in my hello post *BIG BLUSH!* and I'm sorry. *BLUSH*
But thank you all anyway. Big Grin
And P.S. I actually got to drive a bit today and yesterday so WOOT! Big Grin I'm getting abit better for now at least. Big Grin *Dances!* Big Grin lol! Big Grin

Hey! :eyebrow-wiggle-smil I welcome ya to the thread!