Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asexual.... maybe?
Responding first to the original poster:

I definitely went through an asexual period. You know, quite frankly, in regards to my sexuality, I've been ALL OVER the map. Straight, gay, asexual, etc...now I just choose bi- because it's convenient. Not accurate but convenient.

So my point is, whatever you're feeling today doesn't mean that's the way you'll always be. Life is about growing and experiencing changes and when all of that stops then you're dead. So just go with it for now, but be open to POSSIBILITIES of new experiences in the future.

Aester Wrote:As on the topic, is it only me to feel an awkwardness about sex? Im still a virgin and im not proud nor am i ashamed but as the though of exposing my self and having someone examine me just feels... creepy.

Sex is VERY awkward. It takes practice, and with practice comes confidence. And confidence in and of itself is very sexy.

But sex is not like being examined in a doctor's office, stripped naked and under bright lights with cold hands, taking notes.

Sex is a whole process of gradually getting closer and closer and closer. (Making the "beast with two backs").

Smile

Yes, of course it's possible to have "sport sex" where you just take off your clothes and commit a physical act. But if we're talking about having sex with someone who we already feel close to, then it's just another step in expressing our intimacy towards and with the other person.

Sex is complicated because it can mean so many different things to different people.

One partner might be having sport sex, while the other is searching for intimacy. Or two people in an intimate relationship might just have a quick fuck for something fun to do.

This is why compatibility and chemistry is so important for good sex. When you can find a partner who is playing from the same sheet of music as you, then it's a wonderful thing.

And I'm quite sure I'm not the first person to compare having sex to making music.

Smile

Fundamentally, it's the same thing. It takes practice, require a little rhythm and a willingness to harmonize.

Rainbowmum Wrote:You really do need to address this with a professional.
I concur. We could all take a stab at a diagnosis, much as it sounds you have, 1122135.
But this issue really requires a trained professional. I urge you to seriously consider seeing one.

Aester Wrote:As on the topic, is it only me to feel an awkwardness about sex? Im still a virgin and im not proud nor am i ashamed but as the though of exposing my self and having someone examine me just feels... creepy.

Yes! That's how I feel. I'm still a virgin because of it too. Except, they can look... just don't touch

I haven't been abused. I don't know what it is. It's kind of like "Wanna have sex?" Me: "Can't we just cuddle?"
Hah! I'm not like AFRAID of it. It's not like a frog or a murder lol
It's more like getting a shot, I know It's not going to kill me I just don't like it
IDK about therapy. I don't think they can help me "Want to be touched more"