Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asexuality
Asexuality is become more and more common. I personally think that if someone is in a relationship, it wouldn't be a bad idea to identify as asexual. Asexuality is when someone doesn't necessarily get aroused, turned out, or get a desire from sexual intercourse. If everyone in the world was asexual, I think the world's population would definitely significantly decrease and STD's or HIV, as well as pregnancy, would not be as common.

Daniel Smile

Asexuality is very interesting, cause it's a rare thing....almost on the verge of being a "condition"

with a prevalence of 1% the world's not going to run out of pregnacies anytime soon, though..

while you could put it as a type of sexual orientation as in "lack of one"...I don't know...IMHO it's too uncommon to put in the group..

http://kissing-the-shoreline.tumblr.com/...of-asexual

A very useful bit of info on Asexuality Big Grin
I myself am Asexual BUT I'm Panromantic
Yeah
Read the info to get what I'm talking about
:T

Sexual Anorexia appears to be on the rise. And I think a lot of people who have Sexual Anorexia are actually misdiagnosing themselves as celibate or asexual.

Asexual may becoming a catch all label.

I think people are claiming Asexuality because they do not know about other conditions like Sexual Anorexia, or they never heard of Low T and other medical issues that lead to low libido which isn't true asexuality.

Celibacy (self enforced) is often confused with Asexuality. One of my nieces became 'Asexual' for a while and threw it out there as her 'issue' no she was celibate because she complained how hard it was to stay asexual (to many hot boys around her).

To make it worse: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality There is a list of 'similar/related conditions' which are not/may not be true asexuality.

While its true asexuality would lead to less births, I think that the 99.98% effectiveness of birth control does a marvelous job of doing that and still allowing people to get their freak on.