Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asexuality
I see no problem with including everyone. Why does it have to be about who has it harder? Everyone should be included and represented. Asexuality is just as valid an alignment as the others.

naitsirc Wrote:so why are only random posts of mine checked by moderators, pisses me off

Its a 50 post rule, you're over it now so you don't need to worry about it.

VileKyle Wrote:I see no problem with including everyone. Why does it have to be about who has it harder? Everyone should be included and represented. Asexuality is just as valid an alignment as the others.

True but society needs to learn that what they see as "normal" isn't always the best for others around them. Smile

VileKyle Wrote:I see no problem with including everyone. Why does it have to be about who has it harder? Everyone should be included and represented. Asexuality is just as valid an alignment as the others.

I agree, they should be included. However, their circumstances are different from LGBT and therefore have different needs and approaches and I can see why they often don't get included from a political and sometimes social standpoint. If you thought I was playing some game of "who has it harder" then you misunderstood.

Cant we all just get along?

[Image: can_t_we_all_just_get_along_t_shirt__57412_zoom.jpg]

I dont believe its a sexual orientation or an alignment, there maybe (and i feel this is true) numerous reasons why different people feel sexless, and it can fluctuate. im not buying into that title im sorry.

I love skepticism.

partisan Wrote:I dont believe its a sexual orientation or an alignment, there maybe (and i feel this is true) numerous reasons why different people feel sexless, and it can fluctuate. im not buying into that title im sorry.

While my own life experiences would generally lead me to think this way, who am I to say so. I can't feel how someone else feels.

For many, many, many years I struggled with who I was, and even though now I've come to terms and I do understand myself, the struggle will always resonate with me.

Understanding yourself is complex and difficult, but when you find it, you gotta hang onto it regardless if you come out straight, gay, bi, trans, asexual, or any other that I don't know about.

You must be you.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Don't you find it ironic that you want an absence to be included?

It just amuses me the concept, its like saying that "nothing" should be listed as an item choice on a menu in a restraunt.

Undreamt Wrote:Don't you find it ironic that you want an absence to be included?

It just amuses me the concept, its like saying that "nothing" should be listed as an item choice on a menu in a restraunt.

We should remove "atheism" as a religious choice too! Yus!