Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asians not wanting Asians in the western world
Emiliano Wrote:When people tell themselves it's just a preference and not a racial bias, they excuse themselves from having to think more critically about why that preference is there

In my case, I have done this, and know where it comes from. I agree that people -should- closely examine such things just to know themselves and their reactions, and understand clearly where such preferences come from. For me, it comes from my own personal "damaged" caused by MY parents. Back when I was doing hook ups, this wasn't damage that I then wanted to run into in others, so I avoided those that I'd experienced to have said damage. (Damage = psyche/emotional damage and conditioning)

As I said, should I have actually been seeking to -date- that wouldn't have been an issue, as I'd have been happy to work through said issues with them, as Gideon helped me work through much of mine, rather than having to just tolerate it for whatever brief time I was in their company.

Has a feeling he sounds very cold and unfeeling in his responses on this topic, but he's trying to be clear and honest, yeah?

Emiliano Wrote:and I'm more than turned off by men who seek white men for approval and validation

Again, I hope you know that all Asian men who prefer white men aren't looking for that validation and approval.

Incidentally, I agree with you about the hyper-sexualization of Asian women. My sister is (for lack of a better term) a lipstick lesbian, and runs into this with men whenever she's out because she chooses to "dress pretty". I've ended up having to extract her from some unpleasant situations due to that whole hyper-sexualization issue more times than I can count, and I know she's had to put her pocketknife to a man's balls more than once in the past to extract herself when on her own as well.