Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asians?
Do Asians generally have a smaller package in comparison to other ethnicities? What is your personal opinion?

smaller package? In terms of what? Hm..physically, yeah, maybe! We are not born as muscular guys (only if we go for training)! Haha!

Wait are you talking about their pew wee? -.-' cause not all asians have small "packages". Actually I envy them, they are absolutely gorgeous, most of the ones from ASIA at least. lol Some American-Asians are also gorgeous physically that is.

I actually love Asians, I'm talking, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, kind of Asians, there are many other ethnicities that falls under the "Asians" category so you've gotta clarify which ones you're talking about.

It's not the size that matters to me, it truly is the person. We all have our own preferences.

I don't think so. :p

Lol. No, trust me. He was of vietnamese/laotian descent. Yes, a very strange combination. But no...he was not small lol Big Grin

Well.....I don't think there is a definitive answer but I can tell you one story that someone told me once. I had a friend who I saw maybe once a year...he travelled the world regularly as part of his job and he was a slut. I mean...a real slut.:biggrin: One of the biggest sluts I ever met and I knew alot of sluts:biggrin:

He was a very interesting guy actually and he was Hindu and I loved hearing him tell me about his travels...he had this one goal and that was to suck someone from every country on earth. I swear...it is true. He hadn't made it though every country on the globe last time I talked to him BUT he HAD made it through at least 3/4th of the countries on earth...finding someone to perform oral sex on....he knew how much I disliked oral sex so he liked to gross me out:biggrin:

...and one of the things I remember he told me was the biggest dick he ever had was an Asian man (Japanese)...sounded like a horse to me:biggrin:...and if anyone knows his way around a penis...it was this guy...so there you have it...make of it what you will:biggrin:

can't really say myself. never seen one in real life. but...

Does it really matter? If I find the right guy im not gonna care about dick size.

The Asians I have been with have been rather well endowed, so I think ethnicity has little bearing on the size of ones penis.

True - but only to a point. That point being the difference between Asian diet and Western Diet and the over all effect it has on height/weight and proportion of the human.

First Generation immigrants to say the USA usually find that once they adopt a western diet and feed it to their offspring, their kid will have several inches in height on them. Further, that offspring being male will have a bit more muscle mass (without working out) and if it is female she will have a bit more roundness to the figure.

All things being equal, other things also grow 'larger' in proportion to the larger frame.

It is the diet that has this effect.

A 'westernized' raised Asian will have the average penis size as everyone else - on average.

Take a westerner and reverse the dietary role and their kids will end up shorter, leaner and smaller in proportion.

Whites had a growth spurt not too many generations ago. Once again largely due to diet. During the Dark Ages the average height of a man was closer to 5'6" thus most armor is 'small' compared to average whites now days. During the middle ages we changed our diet (European decent) one minor change was the loss of grapes further north, thus pushing us to a diet of more grains (ergo the popularity of Beer the further north you go). The second was a large change over from raised vegetable crops to livestock (meat over veg).

Asians eat a lot of veg and fish, pork, chicken, beef is not served in the large portions there as we eat in the West. On top of that rice is the chief grain which isn't as loaded in the same minerals and vitamins as wheat.

I have been with two. One was really short and had a pretty small but very cute package. The other was about 6' tall and was pretty well hung. This might be do to what Bowyn was saying.