Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a question, get an answer.
Hokay, so as it's the Confession Room, I thought that perhaps (and I'm perfectly willing to be proven wrong) a direct Q+A thread might work ... in the very least I think it would be an interesting experiment *finger hovers over the "close thread" option).

Basically the idea is that you can ask a specific user a specific question - they don't have to answer it obviously, but I thought it might help us to learn a bit more about each other.

The basic reason behind it is that I got one of those "answer these 500,000 questions and forward it to all your mates and they'll learn more about you for it" things in my inbox yesterday and, irritating as it was by the time I got to question 38, I thought it might be a good thing to start on a forum like ...

I'll start off with something low-level ...

Baby Smurlos ... what's your favourite colour ?

Cheers !

Herz

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

*waits for Smurlos to log in* Clock

Lol2 - I think he might be busy ... we don't have to wait for his answer before the next question gets asked ...

Dan1089, what does the "1089" in your username represent please ?

Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Baby Smurlos ... what's your favourite colour ?

BLUE :biggrin:

Shadow - What's your biggest fear?

Smurlos Wrote:BLUE :biggrin:

Shadow - What's your biggest fear?

Sweet !! Blue's a really nice colour - light ? Dark ? Or aren't you bothered that much ??

My biggest fear ... that would have to be either travelling (stupid fear I know, but it terrifies me), or being a coward ... I'm always really worried if I don't stand up to things that I'm being a coward by backing away from them ... it's kinda stupid :redface:.

I'm going to ask a question of joseph now. Joseph, do you have any posters on the wall of your bedroom ?

I'm quite liking this thread already :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hmmm...wait i have a good one Why do we have to age and die???Cry:mad:

And another: Is there a God?Rolleyes

Shadow Wrote:Sweet !! Blue's a really nice colour - light ? Dark ? Or aren't you bothered that much ??

I really like that bright blue I've used there... I like highlighter pen blue too. But also navy/dark blues are nice too. Confusedmile:

Shadow Wrote:My biggest fear ... that would have to be either travelling (stupid fear I know, but it terrifies me), or being a coward ... I'm always really worried if I don't stand up to things that I'm being a coward by backing away from them ... it's kinda stupid

Wrong! It's not stupid!! Bless you!!
Bighug
It's to do with the "male" aspect of you. The male always wants to be dominant (and we're not talking sex here Wink). It's perfectly understandable mr! - Oh i knew about your flying fear, silly me! *squish* xx

spotysocks Wrote:Hmmm...wait i have a good one Why do we have to age and die???Cry:mad:

And another: Is there a God?Rolleyes

Lol2 - you asking anybody in particular those questions babe ? Or ... ??

As Master Yoda would say "death is a natural part of life" ... VERY very wise words I think. I was kinda :eek: when I heard him say them, as it really did make me sit bolt-upright in my chair and hang on his every word ... :redface:.

Is there a God ? That's a matter of faith I think ...

Smurlos Wrote:I really like that bright blue I've used there... I like highlighter pen blue too. But also navy/dark blues are nice too. Confusedmile:

Kewlies !!

Smurlos Wrote:Wrong! It's not stupid!! Bless you!!
Bighug
It's to do with the "male" aspect of you. The male always wants to be dominant (and we're not talking sex here Wink). It's perfectly understandable mr! - Oh i knew about your flying fear, silly me! *squish* xx

Aaaaaaaaah yeah ! Y'know that's a really good point - I never thought of that :redface: :redface:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Lol2 - you asking anybody in particular those questions babe ? Or ... ??

As Master Yoda would say "death is a natural part of life" ... VERY very wise words I think. I was kinda :eek: when I heard him say them, as it really did make me sit bolt-upright in my chair and hang on his every word ... :redface:.

Is there a God ? That's a matter of faith I think ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Anyone that can give an answer! Mdrbig

Master Yoda is a movie character! But yeah wise words...why do we have to loose out teeth , our skin shags and wrinkles? Oh ...I hate gravity! lol

The number 1089 are very special to me and have been with me for most of my life.They really stuck during high school when I used them as my locker combination code.It comes from a very very special birthday of mine during 11th October(10) 1989 (89).Turned 7 then and got a really cool birthday party.