Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a question, get an answer.
Cool !! :biggrin:.

Thanks for sharing babe - I assumed it was something to do with October 1989, but I mistakenly thought it was your birthday (that's why, if you check, I viewed your profile 'coz I was :redface: working out on my calculator 2008 minus your age :redface:, and worked out you weren't born in 1989, so I thought I'd ask).

My maths is SHOCKING :eek:.

Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Cool !! :biggrin:.

Thanks for sharing babe - I assumed it was something to do with October 1989, but I mistakenly thought it was your birthday (that's why, if you check, I viewed your profile 'coz I was :redface: working out on my calculator 2008 minus your age :redface:, and worked out you weren't born in 1989, so I thought I'd ask).

My maths is SHOCKING :eek:.

Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow, is your hair red? (or fair or dark or grey?)

Okay here's a general question to all of you.

What do you think your purpose in life is?

voice Wrote:Okay here's a general question to all of you.

I know that I am a care giver down to my base... that is what makes being disabled such a crap since I really hate being taken care of and find it difficult to accept assistance - but some of those things are changing.

Give me a guy in a leg cast and I just melt :tongue:

voice Wrote:Okay here's a general question to all of you.

Oh god... Avenue Q has popped into my head Laugh

*sings* gotta find my puuuuurpose, gotta find me lalala!

Ummm my purpose?
I'm too young to know my purpose.
I think in the grand scheme of things, OUR purpose collectively is to survive as long as possible Confusedmile:

spotysocks Wrote:Hmmm...wait i have a good one Why do we have to age and die???Cry:mad:

And another: Is there a God?Rolleyes

spotysocks Wrote:Anyone that can give an answer! Mdrbig ...
In that case I'll offer my thoughts

We have to age and die because it is a pretty efficient natural way to ensure that those who have made all the mistakes don't continue to make them.

God ... ? Evidence seems strongly against him/her/it. Until someone can come up with convincing proof (as opposed to expecting me to "have faith") I can only answer, "No" to this question.

A question to Shadow : wasn't the purpose of this thread to ask personal question aimed at specific individuals?

Dan1089 Wrote:A question to Shadow : wasn't the purpose of this thread to ask personal question aimed at specific individuals?

I thought that Confusedmile:

So Dan...........

What kinda underwear do you like, for instance, boxers, jerseys, briefs?

:biggrin:

I prefer wearing cotton briefs my friend.I have them in an assortment of colours.White,tan,blue,black,green,red and navy.I like the tan briefs because from behind,they give the impression that I'm butt naked!A question to Star Twister : what do you think about crocs?

Thanks for your answer Dan.....
In response to your question....

I have never seen one close up although I have tried Crocodile sausage when I stayed in Australia