Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a question, get an answer.
better nowConfusedmile: i have a quston for everyone. did everone now you are gay yet.

ANOTHER question for Jay : what is your favourite TV programme?

Hey Joseph

keep it personal and fun

I am out to everyone xxxx

Daniel

Family Guy

Nobody knows that I'm bisexual.I've been without any female companionship for a while now so maybe they're suspecting?

joseph Wrote:better nowConfusedmile: i have a quston for everyone. did everone now you are gay yet.

Everyone I am close to knows that I am gay and taken :biggrin:

If anyone asks and they are not out to hurt me then I tell them the truth.

joseph Wrote:better nowConfusedmile: i have a quston for everyone. did everone now you are gay yet.

Everyone that's most important to me.. and then some. But not EVERYONE yet.

My my it's been a while since I checked this thread - sorry for anybody that's asked me a question !!

I've just skim-read backwards and here we go !! :-

princealbertofb Wrote:Shadow, is your hair red? (or fair or dark or grey?)

My hair is brown actually ... it does have a slight reddish hint to it but it's definitely brown ... aside from the occasional grey hair (I think they look quite distinguished actually :redfaceSmile.

voice Wrote:Okay here's a general question to all of you.

What do you think your purpose in life is?

I would love to say that I'm a self-styled Guardian Angel, but that sounds way too up myself. I would therefore say that my "purpose", if I can call it that, is to strive to become more enlightened. Wiser. Stronger through adversity and better through kindness.

Dan1089 Wrote:A question to Shadow : wasn't the purpose of this thread to ask personal question aimed at specific individuals?

Lol2. It was at that babe, but given the underlying point of the boards is to promote interaction and discussion, I don't mind the occasional blanket question (although I think anybody reading this that is thinking of firing off another "ask everybody"-style question might prefer to do so in a thread of their own, for fear of their answers being lost among the tirade of direct and personal questions going on here) Wink.

Not everybody, no ... but most people yes Confusedmile:.

I have a question for Wouldlikemuscle. What's your current PB with Dumbbell Flies please ?

xx

Shadow.

Question for Dan....have you travelled? and if so where? Wink

Yeah,I've done a little international travelling.Our first international holiday was to Kingston,Jamaica way back when I was still in high school,my brother,father and I visited my aunt in Essex,UK when I was in uni,maybe it was 2003 but I remember going to see The Lion King in London,it is an okay city I guess.Then last year,I went to Mexico City.I've visited a LOT of "developing" African countries,very eye-opening.Best city I've ever seen,Cape Town Wink followed by Mexico City,now that is a city.I liked the people of Kenya too.

Question for Shadow.

If you didn't have to travel (eg close your eyes click ur heels 3 times and your there sort of thing) where in the world would you go and why and who would you take with you?