Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a question, get an answer.
Question for wouldlikemuscle:

"If you had to be deaf or blind, which would you choose and why?" Confusedmile:

Shadow Wrote:I have a question for Wouldlikemuscle. What's your current PB with Dumbbell Flies please ?

xx

Shadow.

*gets out training diary*

26kg for 5 rep sets Cool

Smurlos Wrote:Question for wouldlikemuscle:

"If you had to be deaf or blind, which would you choose and why?" Confusedmile:

Deaf.

IMO of all the senses, sight is the one that holds the greatest importance. Especially with what I do in life and work. e.g. Work: Working with dogs, you can see when there is something wrong with one of them, you won't necessarily hear it... and when I'm wearing ear defenders and not having the best hearing anyway, I feel effectively deaf in work except for the chorus of barking dogs... coz I can't hear the music system or people calling me when I've got those things on!!

BiPenny Wrote:Question for Shadow.

If you didn't have to travel (eg close your eyes click ur heels 3 times and your there sort of thing) where in the world would you go and why and who would you take with you?

There are a few places that I'd contemplated as being "wouldn't it be nice to visit ...", including :-

Angkor Wat in Cambodia (because it has such history, and I would love to have a look at some of the sculpted works there) - I'd take my best mate Peter there;
Hong Kong (before it reverted to Chinese rule) - just to see how far the British Empire extended historically, how our culture influenced other nations, and to sample Eastern culture's return to its own shores - I'd take Peter there;
Sarasota in Florida (because my parents took me there as a young teenager 5 times before I developed my complete aversion to flying) - with my parents ('coz as I say it's where we always used to go);
Cardiff (because it's such an amazing place) - I'd go there with my other best mate Matthew as he went to University in Ponty so we could chill in Cardiff and then take a train to Ponty; and
Paris (the first major city I can ever fully appreciate being in - was there in 2005, and because I'm fully conversant in French, and could get by without a problem).

Now I have a question for you my dear (BiPenny) - do you have a tattoo ? If not, would you consider getting one, and what would it be and why ? Or what IS it and why if you already have one Wink.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'll suggest here that if anyone asks another person one of those personal questions, (which was the purpose of this thread) they let them know in a PM that they've been asked a question on this thread... that way they'll know they have to find it and maybe answer it.

I don't have any tattoos, or peircings for that matter.

I wouldn't have a tattoo for a couple of reasons; mainly that the way my weight yoyos (and yes I try my best to keep it under control) my skin looks bad enough without artwork to deal with!! and I hate needles so why have any more than is necessary?!?!?!?!?!

I wouldn't have any peircings because doing the job I do I think they are dangerous and I wouldn't trust myself not to end up ripping them out when doing something mundane, like towelling after a shower.

Bit of extra info there but thought they are sort of connected.

Smurlos, top 3 Buffy moments and why?

Shadow, can you jelp me find WLM a man please, so he'll stop stealing mine!!!!!:eek:

BiPenny Wrote:Shadow, can you jelp me find WLM a man please, so he'll stop stealing mine!!!!!:eek:

I'm wasn't doing any STEALING!! I mean... he's not yours either yaknow! Wink
Can't help it if I get snogged! :redface:

This may be tru WLM dearest BUT he is about the only bloke I am likely to pull in a gay joint. You have much more choice there deary. Have to say the fit lesbian quota was well down - the one I did have a bit of a nudge n wink going on with wouldnt do anything (even dance with me) cos her ex (who was there but not with her) was likely to bash me one apparently, dont want any of that goin on :eek:

Aint the clubs all drama drama drama :biggrin:

BiPenny Wrote:Smurlos, top 3 Buffy moments and why?

:eek: THREE?!!?!? That's just CRUEL!!

*ponders*

OK here goes:

Buffy kills Angel in Becoming Part 2 just as his soul is restored... so so so so so sad *sobs*

Once more with feeling - the WHOLE episode Laugh love it! *listens to soundtrack in itunes*

Now this last one I'm SOOOO torn!!!
I love the whole faith and willow-ness in Choices, I love The Wish, I love all of season 5... argh!!!

I'm gonna go with ooh ooh ooh
Graduation Day - when principal snyder gets eaten by mayor wilkins as the big snake thing Laugh guuuuuutted.

Same question aimed back at BiPenny Big Grin

Hey joseph, what is your favorite color?